Unbelievable Results - Corona Del Mar, CA

After having my 2 children i had a lot of saggy...

After having my 2 children i had a lot of saggy skin around my abdominal. I underwent a tummy tuck from who I thought was a great doctor. When I went to my post op the doctor took off the bandages and I had a massive scare 1 inch below my belly button, hip to hip. I was horrified because my doctor Told me he could get my scar super low and cut out my c-section scar. I tried to just live with it and thought it would get better with time. After 2 years I decided to complain to my doctor about his crappy work. I couldn't even wear a 2 piece bathing suit because my scar was so high and thick. The doctor never took responsibility but happily gave me 50% of my money back. It took me a year to start looking for a doctor to fix me, but after seeing 13 (Im not kidding) different doctors that were not confident I lost hope.

As I arrived at the surgery center dr. Ahga was there and made me feel really comfortable. I really felt taken care of even though I was really nervous because of my last nightmare of a surgery. When I woke up he said everything went very smooth and that I looked great.

I went back after a week for a post op and was so happy to see the results. Dr. Ahga really did deliver everything he promised.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Agha delivered everything that he promised. Everything went smoothly. Happiest I've been in a long time!! I came across dr. Agha's website and decided to give him a call even though it was almost 2 hours away. I spoke with shireen and she told me that I would not be disappointed if I came to see the doctor. I decided to give it a go! Upon arriving at dr. Aghas office. I was greeted by him amazing staff. They were so warm and comforting. I then saw dr. Agha. He made me feel really comfortable and was completely confident about fixing my stomach. He was even able to show me pictures of patients that had my same issue and showed me how he fixed them. I was so excited to hear that someone could help me finally! Shireen was able to work with me on their price and was able to book me for surgery quickly. He is the only doctor will ever go to! He listens to everything I say and is fantastic at his job. It's been 3 months since surgery and I feel and look great. My friends can't believe my results and a few of them have already had consultations with him! If you are looking for a surgeon, I promise dr. Ahga can deliver! Look no further, go see dr. Ahga and have him and his staff take care of you and your cosmetic needs!!!!

Welcome to the community.  I am so happy for you and glad you have joined us.  It's wonderful that you were able to have this fixed.