Tummy Tuck Procedure - Corona Del Mar, CA

After three c-sections and losing 70 lbs, I...

After three c-sections and losing 70 lbs, I thought I would never be able to look good in jeans or a bathing suit again. I had a tummy tuck. Thanks to Dr. Agha, I now look amazing!!! Dr. Agha makes me feel like I’m his only patient and like I’m a work of art. I can see in his eyes that he takes pride in his work, and all his staff are also wonderful, from office staff to the surgical team. His surgical team explained step by step what was going to happen the day of surgery, which relieved my anxiety. His staff made me feel welcome from the moment I walked in for my first consultation, and through all my follow up appointments. They accommodate my follow up appointments to my schedule. Every one at the office is so attentive; they are on a first name basis and welcome you with a smile.
Before the procedure, I would sit in his office waiting my turn and visit with other patients whom had had more than one procedure and spoke wonders of him, now I see why. He makes miracles come true. I see myself in the mirror everyday and I like what I see. Before I was so self-conscious about going out and getting dressed in front of my husband and thinking how nothing “looked good” on me. Now I want to go shopping every opportunity I get. My jeans look great!!! He’s not only a plastic surgeon; he’s an art sculptor. He treats his patients as a priceless piece of art! I love Dr. Agha and every thing he’s done for my self-esteem.
Every chance I get; I show my friends my new body and recommend him highly. They tell me that I look really happy and confident.
If I had to do it all over again I would do it in a heartbeat, but only with Dr. Agha. My body only belongs to Dr. Agha, only he can work on me. I plan on having another procedure in the future and feel safe only in his magical hands…
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on your fabulous results.  Would love to see your before and after pictures.

Congratulation on your procedure..