18 Years Old, Bump on my Nose and a Weak Chin - Corona Del Mar, CA

Dr. Robert Kessler was terrific . My whole life...

Dr. Robert Kessler was terrific . My whole life I've hated my side profile. I told Dr. Robert Kessler about my issue, and he assured me that he could fix my nose and chin. He was very patient and explained everything to me . I was uneasy at first, but he put me at ease. The procedure went incredibly well and I now have the nose I've wanted for 18 years. The results are so natural and beautiful I can't stop looking in the mirror . The healing process was so fast, and bruising was minimal. I would highly recommend Dr. Robert Kessler to anyone . I am sure that they will be completely satisfied .
Sounds like you're very happy and things went smoothly! I would love to see photos. Thanks for sharing.

A week and two days after surgery

Where is the AfTER picture? Would love to see
You look beautiful and I'm so glad this went well for you! Do you have a before photo so we can see your transformation?

Before my rhinoplasty and chin augmentation

13 days after surgery

How does your nose look from the front?
Very pretty! You must be so happy.

4 months after surgery

I love everything about my plastic surgery. I think I get better looking everyday. I never wanted a "perfect" nose , I just wanted the bump gone. My chin is what I believe to be fully healed . I love it so much, it adds that much needed definition to my face. My nose looks awesome, and I honestly couldn't be happier.
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

The first day I met Dr. Robert Kessler we discussed what I wanted and he assured me that he could correct everything that bothered me . He examined my nose and my chin, then decided a rhinoplasty/chin augmentation would be the right choice for me . He was an awesome listener , and I really felt that he understood exactly what I wanted. The results were everything I hoped for and more . Dr. Robert Kessler will always be my top choice when it comes to plastic surgery.