Exceeded All Expectations! - Corona Del Mar, CA

I consulted 19 Plastic Surgeons in and around the...

I consulted 19 Plastic Surgeons in and around the Orange County area, before finally settling on Dr. Agha. I sought a face/neck lift, fat transfer from tummy to cheeks and lips, and a mastectomy - eyes. Instantly, I was taken with this Doctor's warm easy going personality and sense of humor. I spent at least 30 minutes with Dr. Agha talking about my opinions and concerns. I realized that he wasn't just nice, he knew what he was doing. I trusted my instincts and decided to have him perform the surgery. We decided to do it "in office" under a local, I was his only patient that day : - ) - I'm 4 weeks post-op now, I have not for one second, regretted choosing Dr. Agha....on the contrary, I could not have been more impressed by this doctors ability as a surgeon and more taken aback by his concern and warmth. The staff is amazing! Shireen, the Office MNGR or Talayeh, the Patient Liaison are right there to help and answer. They are kind, prompt, and informed. I would trust this place over any other! You will not be disappointed..
Orange County Plastic Surgeon