Dr. Siamak Agha Worked Wonders! - Corona Del Mar, CA

I had older, under the muscle, implants from 1999...

I had older, under the muscle, implants from 1999 that were horrible! In 1999, I had a lift and implants because I was completely droopy after breast feeding and hated the way I looked. Unfortunately, the left implant always stayed high, giving me the 'double bubble' effect. They never looked good!
Finally, I got the money together to correct the problem. The first procedure was the implant removal in office with just numbing. This was tough due to the fact that my implants were placed very deep and high. It was somewhat painful but glad it was done! No more fake-looking boobs for me!! I healed well from that and almost could have stopped at that point. I wasn't as saggy as I feared!

Follow up today shows good healing, but area of fat necrosis

The scars are healing pretty well and it is so wonderful to have perky size C breasts again! The bruising is almost completely gone, too! I have one area on the top of my left breast where there is a hard and painful lump. The left breast was also a little higher looking. Dr. Agha said I have an area around a suture of fat necrosis that he pushed and messaged quite firmly. It was rather painful but seemed to help it get a bit softer. He advised me to do this daily to myself to break up the hard tissue so my body can get rid of it. I am hoping it works. Overall I feel so much lighter and thinner. The scale does not say I have lost any lbs. but my clothes fit so nicely! Tomorrow I will brave taking some photos and brave posting them.

One month post surgery photos

The scars look pretty good, but not totally happy with the bulges on the side under my arms, especially my left side. It almost looks like I have implants, but this is all my own breast tissue!

Six week follow-up and Before Pictures Finally!!

Went for my six week check up and things are looking good. Dr. Agha gave me copies of my before pics, both the before implant removal and the after removal but before the lift. Wow! I can't believe how different I look and feel! Even though I have not lost much in actual pounds, I feel 10 lbs lighter! For all you ladies getting giant implants, often the results down the road simply make you look heavier and dumpy! I wish I had never had implants! Let me know what you think of the difference!

Interesting side benefit....

After my initial lift and implants in 1999, I had a large area of my one breast that had completely lost sensation, was totally numb! It was very upsetting and sensation never came back! After the my recent surgery, the nerves seem to have grown back or the pinching that was cutting off sensation, was relieved and I have complete feeling back!!! Yay!!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Agha recommended a two step procedure, by removing the implants in office and then allowing the circulation to improve to the nipples for 6 weeks before the lift. I did not want new implants put in. Before the removal I was a 36D or 36DD. Dr. Agha is unique in his approach, as he has developed a lift called a dermal suspension breast lift that sutures the muscles so the weight is not on just the skin. This prevents future sagging and now my breasts look perky again! I have plenty of natural tissue and appear to be (3 weeks post op) a 36C. Dr. Agha has a video on YouTube showing his ground breaking method and that helped me decide to chose him. He is so thorough and follows up personally quite a bit to make sure all is going well. I have my second post op followup Friday. His office staff is also very helpful and kind. I didn't feel like just another number. I will add before and after photos soon!