Breast Implant Removal Saline Replace with Silicone and Scar Revision - Fountain valley, CA

I already had breast implants from a previous...

I already had breast implants from a previous surgery with a different doc and was very unstatisfied with my results. So I went to have a consult with dr afifi  the implants I had were 400cc saline they had a huge knot in one of the breasts as well as looked very rippled and almost like I had a double bubble boob.

Im am 24 yrs old 5'8 and 110 pounds as well as a mother of a 2 year old so i am very  happy to have my sexy body back. I had my surgery 4 days ago and already am loving what I see  I decided to go with the 650cc silicone implants. I wanted to be in the D range.

I decided to do the surgery to feel more confident with my body because my last surgery felt almost like a botch job with the previous surgeon who name was dr petti in Torrance this woman wasted my time and my money. But luckily I found dr afifi and so far I'm loving my new boobies.

Hi are u stil happy with your results? I am planning to go for a consultation with her as well

I'm so glad you're happy with your new results! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I found dr afifi through a friend . After meeting with dr afifi I felt very confident she could fix me up and I would leave satisfied. I'm truly thankful that I found dr afifi and will refer all my friends to her.