Completely Exceeded my Expectations!!! Recommend a Breast Lift 100% - Corona Del Mar, CA

First I would like to say I am completely overly...

First I would like to say I am completely overly satisfied with this amazing surgeon, I had a breast augmentation 375cc, and wow they look so real, that most people have no idea I got surgery, also you can barely see my scars, and no bruising at all. What I liked the most about Dr. Agha was that he made sure i was well taken care of, and even took over his time to perfect his job. Honestly Im so happy I did my research and found him, I wouldn't change anything,and I also the staff was great, super friendly and make you feel very comfortable. I definitely recommend him to everyone. Thank you very much Dr. Agha your work was amazing and I was back at work after a week and a half.

Update

Thank you, I did! Silicone
Orange County Plastic Surgeon