Completely Exceeded my Expectations!!! Recommend a Breast Lift 100% - Corona Del Mar, CA

First I would like to say I am completely overly...

First I would like to say I am completely overly satisfied with this amazing surgeon, I had a breast augmentation 375cc, and wow they look so real, that most people have no idea I got surgery, also you can barely see my scars, and no bruising at all. What I liked the most about Dr. Agha was that he made sure i was well taken care of, and even took over his time to perfect his job. Honestly Im so happy I did my research and found him, I wouldn't change anything,and I also the staff was great, super friendly and make you feel very comfortable. I definitely recommend him to everyone. Thank you very much Dr. Agha your work was amazing and I was back at work after a week and a half.

Update

Thank you, I did! Silicone
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Just curious as to how your friends and family reacted to your procedure? Sometimes it's a mixed reaction. Hoping your had a good one!

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a great experience. Did you get saline or silicone?

Thank you, I did! I got silicone
So did you have a breast lift as well as augmentation? You don't mention it other than your title. Thanks for sharing your experience.
He does both as an augmentation. It was a minor lift