44 Yr Old - Body, Butt, Thigh, Boob, and Arm Lift - 2 Different Surgeries - Corona Del Mar, CA

Dr. Agha is a true artist. After losing 200 lbs,...

Dr. Agha is a true artist. After losing 200 lbs, my naked body resembled a shar pei. I was happy about losing the weight, but not so thrilled with all of the loose skin. So I decided to undergo PS to have it removed. I met with three different surgeons in the greater la/oc area, and decided on Dr. Agha. He wasn't the cheapest choice, but he had by far the most experience with people who have lost a lot of weight. I had a vertical thigh lift, arm lift, and boob lift in August. In November I had the upper thigh lift, butt lift, lbl with lipo and some fat relocated to my breasts. Dr. Agha and his staff were there fully through my recovery process. They answered my questions, via email the phone, and Dr. Agha even called me himself a couple of times to check on me. They make you feel like part of their family. I've very happy with the results, and looking back I can't imagine that saggy person was me.

Body Lift Pixs - before and after

Hmmm, here is a before and after pix. This is after both surgeries. The first surgery I was only off of work for a week and a half. I took three weeks off for the second surgery. I have a desk job, so I was still able to take it easy physically even after I went back. The pain wasn't so bad, but probably because they gave me good drugs:) I slept a lot, and after not too long was taking the pain pills just at night to help me sleep. They are big surgeries and really if I could have taken more time off of work, I would have.
I had a couple of spots on my arms and body lift incision where my body rejected the internal sutures. I had to do wet to dry dressings for a few weeks to help them close up faster. It was a downer at first, but when I saw them getting smaller and closing up I knew that it was worth it. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it is not uncommon. My incisions are probably more than ten feet in length long if stretched out on a tape measure, so it's really quite amazing that only a few inches of the sutures spit out as rejected! Looking back on the recovery is kind of a blur now, but it was definitely worth it.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon