Great Experience - Corona Del Mar, CA

I lost a lot of weight and my arms had so much...

I lost a lot of weight and my arms had so much extra skin I was embarassed to wear short or no sleeves. I plan to continue my transformation with Dr. Agha

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. If you don't mind sharing, how did you lose so much weight?

Kirsty

I had gastric bypass surgery on August 10, 2010. I...

I had gastric bypass surgery on August 10, 2010. I was 240-243 pounds. I lost 100 pounds in 10 months and the last 10 was over the next 2 months. My total weight loss was within one year. I was pre diabetic, pre sleep apnea, had the knees of an 80 year old and was a total couch potato.

I have since taken up walking, biking and doing anything else that seems like fun. I even walked in the 5K portion of the LA Triathlon in Sept. 2011. My life is blessed with health and a positive outlook on the rest of my life.

I am 53 years old and want to continue this body transformation. I plan to do the rest of my body over the next few years and Dr. Agha is with me all the way!

I had gastric bypass surgery and lost 110 pounds. Dr. Agha specializes in surgery for weight loss clients. He really does know what he is doing!

Congratulations on your weight loss! That's awesome, you've done such a great job.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I have never been treated so well by a surgeon. Dr. Agha is humble and kind. I so appreciate that he listens to me and answers the questions I ask, no matter how many. Dr. Agha made my arm lift experience as positive as possible. I appreciate that he cares about me and wants my results to be perfect.