Botox is Worth the $ but Can You Afford to Keep It Up? - Corona, CA

I started getting Botox injections at 35 yrs old...

I started getting Botox injections at 35 yrs old because I developed deep frown lines in between my eyes and to be honest got tired of people asking what was wrong wrong with me. I am now 47 yrs old and Botox is part of my age fighting process. I love that I age but the small lines and wrinkles are not the most prominate feature on my face. I don't over do my injections (by requesting too many cc's)to allow for some facial movement and to maintain a natural look.

The biggest draw back with Botox is that it only last about 6 mos and that it is pricey.

The woman on the Botox site looks scared to death, before and after!

Hi Cyndlin,

Glad this worked out so well. You are like a number of community members that you leave "space" so you can still move and look natural. What made you decide on Botox over other fillers?

Thanks,

-Britt

Read reviews of Botox providers prior to making an appointment. Tell your Botox provider what your goal is with the product. Don't ever think more product is better. If you choose to keep up your Botox injections be prepared to make the cash commitment 2, 3 or 4 x per year based on your preference.