I Am Nervous! - Corona, CA

I turn 28 three days after I get my tummy tuck...

I turn 28 three days after I get my tummy tuck done. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift (though I may not feel that way then). A little back history : I am 27 5'4 and 140lbs. I used to weigh 212lbs so a good amount of weigh loss! I did it the natural way..eat right and exercise. I also have no kids.
I found Dr. Chung on Google and when I called I was transferred to Kimberly. She is amazing ! Seriously she is!! I was on the phone with her for 45 minutes, she explained everything i needed to know and so much that I had no clue about. She even recommended going to other consultations. So I made my appointment and when I got there I met with Kimberley who is just as amazing in person BTW!
I filled out some paperwork and she led me to the exam room. ( i waited maybe 2seconds after filling out my paperwork).
Dr. Chung came in and asked me some routine questions and then left to have me put on the gown.
So being basically naked in front of a man you don't know is weird but honestly Dr. Chung doesn't make it weird.
I have read alot of the reviews here about how there PS are egotistical and non caring, yea Dr. Chung is not at all. He is super laid back, never makes you feel like your wasting his time or has something better to.
Any way he evaluates me, makes me feel super skinny with out trying too, and we decide on a breast aug, some lipo around my hips and a full tummy tuck. When I asked him about some lip on my back he told me more exercise would take care of that. ( So he is not a pushy man at all).
We decide on how big to make the girls, he asks if I have any questions and leaves. He was so cool.
Then I go into Kimberly's office and she breaks down the prices. Not bad.
I decided I didn't want to have anyone else do my surgery. He was my first and last consultation. When you know ...you know.

Good luck with your surgery!

5 days!

I have five days left. Five days. I have never been normal. Always overweight and the thought that by next week I will have a flat tummy still baffles me.
My pre op went really good. Dr. Chung took my pictures and then we did the final decision on my breat size. I went in to Kim's office where I paid the rest and signed all my final paperwork. I left the office knowing that I made the right choice

Good luck!
Best of luck , keep us updated :))
Thank you! Your tummy looks amazing!

some before pictures

As much as is freaks me out to post a picture of my belly I think it will always remind me of what my tummy used to look like.
Im 5'4 and 140 lbs. I have no babies and have been overweight my whole life. After losing 70 lbs this is what I am left with.

Good luck! Don't forget the stool softener!

1 day post op

Im sore. Surgery went really good! But im sore. These plugs really are a pain. So im a little drugged up at the moment but im trying my best.
So anyway I got to my PS his wife Nancy led me into a room. She is an ER doctor. She asked me questions. I changed then she put an iv in my hand. Then the anesthesiologist came in and called my never and then I was led into the room and next thing I remember is waking up and having to pee really bad.

So last night was kinda rough. My drains kept bleeding along with my liposuction holes. My poor mommy. She is such a trooper and a great care taker.

Im not in alot of pain , just really swollen and sore. I got to peak at my breasts and they look good but swollen. My tummy looks so good but I only got to glance at it. Okay thats all for now.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I really suck at updating

I can honestly say that I feel more beautiful than I ever have in my entire life and im still not done healing.
Dr. Chung , Dr. Nancy and Kimberley were so amazing to me .

After my surgery I had problems urinating. For the first day and a half after my surgery it felt like I had to pee super bad but only a little bit came out. It got so bad that I would just stand in my shower crying because I was so uncomfortable.
The day after my surgery I had an appointment and told Dr. Chung he said if I wasn't going by that night to call him. Well at 7 that night I woke up to 3 missed calls and a text from him and he then called my mom. He told me i needed to come in to his office. (Luckily I live 5 min. Away) I came in and his Dr Nancy ( his wife who is amazing) told me I was having a bad reaction while taking both the vicodin and muscle relaxed. She then drained a liter of urine out of me. It was the best feeling in the world.
So basically they opened there office at night for me. Dr. Chung was playing with his son in the lobby while Dr. Nancy was with me. They are truly amazing people and I couldn't be happier. I will give a full update soon.

pics!

Not the most recent.

Dr. Chung

Renaissance Aesthetic really is amazing. Highly highly recommended!