Dr. Chung and His Staff Are AMAZING! - Corona, CA

My name is Dana M. I am a 29 year old mother of 2...

My name is Dana M. I am a 29 year old mother of 2. I chose Dr. Chung after consulting with about 8 other plastic surgeons for my tummy tuck. I was heavy before being pregnant and after 2 kids and losing about 65 pounds through diet and exercise, there was nothing i could do about my loose skin and stretch marks.

I scheduled my tummy tuck a week after my consult. My pre-op appointment was 10 days before my surgery. I was walking the minute i got out of my car and in my house. While home, my pain level was never more than a 5 out of 10 (I've had 2 csections and i have a really high tolerance to pain so you might be different), and the most pain I felt was a 6 as the drain was being removed. I wasnt sure I believed I would be standing straight by 1 week post op but I was. The minute that my second drain was removed I was standing up completely straight. It wasnt until the 2nd drain was removed that I was able to see my stomach which was a bit swollen still.
 I cannot emphasize the drastic change that I had noticed at one week post op. I felt like a different person! It was all due to Dr. Chung's great work. I started taking weekly timeline pix and every week my stomach looked better and better. At my 4 week post op I had already returned to the gym for 3 weeks and Dr. Chung was so surprised. I could not be happier with my results and I think he seemed pleased with the amazing work he had done as well. My scar although there, is hardly visible!
Dr. Chung is truly gifted in this profession. I am for the first time wearing a bikini and I never thought this day would come! I was always self conscious and after 4 weeks of getting a tummy tuck I was finally able to be poolside in a 2 piece. I am not only more confident in myself, but i no longer feel like I am hiding this awful looking flaw around others.
Corona Plastic Surgeon

I actually googled local plastic surgeons and he came up. I sent in a request to Dr. Chung's office through their website and was contacted right away by Kimberly and to my surprise she was working on a Sunday (showed me dedication!). I set up an appointment and the minute I walked into their office for my consult, my gut told me this was the place I would trust to complete my procedure. It was state of the art, the staff were beyond friendly and answered all of my questions. Dr. Chung was not out to sell me procedures I did not need like other doctors had. I am good at listening to my gut and this place was it for me! I was walked through the entire procedure by Dr. Chung and he even gave me his private cell number in case I had further questions or was starting to get nervous right before the surgery. The instructions right before the surgery were super easy to follow. I loved that on my surgery day Dr. Chung had his regular surgical staff working with him and it was as Kimberly described a symphony. Everyone had a role in the operating room and knew what it was to a t! I left the surgery and Dr. Chung called several times to check on me. This is all due to Dr. Chung's great work. There is nothing that he and his staff left out prior to surgery and I was not given any unrealistic expectations. But the wonderful truth is my results ended up being much more than was promised to me or expected.

Welcome to the community.

Congrats on your TT!! I'm patiently (sometimes impatiently) waiting for mine in December. I can't wait!