41 Year Old, 4 Kids, Mommy Makeover with Breast Augmentation - Corona, CA

I went to Dr. Chung after doing my research and...

I went to Dr. Chung after doing my research and comparisons to other plastic surgeons. I chose him because Dr. Chung is not only a well educated and experienced plastic surgeon who's Board Certified, but he his a very caring Dr. He listened to my concerns. He treated me like a valued person, that means a lot to me.

I had a breast augmentation with lift, and a tummy tuck. I am 41 years old and have four kids. I had deflated "C" cups prior to surgery. I opted for saline "D" cups. What a difference! I'm so happy with Dr. Chung's work! They look perky, full, and youthful. My abdomen had a lot of loose skin and stretch marks. After my tummy tuck, I have almost no stretch marks on my abdomen, no loose skin, and he tightened my abdominal muscles. Although I do have the expected scars on my lower abdomen, and breasts from the lift, they have healed nicely and are fading.

I would, without any hesitation, recommend Dr. Chung to my family and friends! I know I made the right decision choosing Dr. Chung, and his amazing staff! I hope you have the same, beautiful experience I did! Thank you Dr. Chung!
Corona Plastic Surgeon