600cc (right) 630cc (left) Mentor Smooth Round Mod + Unders - Corona, CA

Hello Ladies! I'm 36 and have 3 children (11, 5,...

Hello Ladies!
I'm 36 and have 3 children (11, 5, 2). I've always wanted larger breasts and planned on having breast augmentation after my husband and I were done having children. NOW IS MY TIME!

I've visited several doctors and finally decided on Dr. Christopher Chung in Corona, CA. I'm also having laser liposuction on my flanks. We decided on 550 cc's moderate plus round saline implants. I'm 5'6 & 145 pounds so after measurements, I could've went up to 660 cc's and been ok.

After talking with my husband, I'm thinking I may want to go up to 600 cc's because it wasn't that big of a difference. I just don't want to regret not going bigger after the fact.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

*UPDATE* Sooo... I went to my Pre-Op this morning...

*UPDATE*
Sooo... I went to my Pre-Op this morning and decided on 600cc. I'll need a little more in my right breast so 600/620ish. We didn't discuss the lipo on my flanks too much because we talked in depth about that at my consultation.

I hope these next 10 days go by fast!!

I had my surgery yesterday, YAY! I ended up...

I had my surgery yesterday, YAY!
I ended up getting 550cc's overfilled to 600 on left and 630 on my left. I also for lipo on my flanks.

The ride home was brutal because I felt every little bump on the road. The first hours were very painful and on top of that, my lipo incisions were draining like crazy! After I got to bed and slept, I felt a little better, especially after putting cold compresses on the girls. It's really sore by my armpits so I can't really reach for anything. Good thing my husband is here to help!

I had my follow up appointment and finally saw my girls - they look like torpedoes! Dr. Chung told me they will drop and I'll be very happy and I believe him! He 'milked' a couple of my incisions and fluid mixed with blood came out, so gross! Dr. said its good that I'm leaking so much because the alternative would be me all swollen and I don't want that to happen!

I've attached new photos after surgery.

I'm now on my second full day post op and feeling...

I'm now on my second full day post op and feeling better everyday. I experienced my first case of morning boob this morning and immediately took a muscle relaxer! I can already tell they've dropped a little because my nipples don't took like they're at the bottom of my breasts.

Even though they're sore, they don't bother me as much as the draining from the lipo on my flanks. Only two incisions are still draining so I hope to be leak free by tomorrow!

I'm posting a few more pics now.

5 Weeks Post Op.. LOVE MY GIRLS!

Hello Ladies!
I wanted to post a quick 5 week post op picture. I combed all reviews before my surgery and looked at tons of pics so I hope mine will help others in their decision making process!

Also, I had an issue with my right incision around 3 weeks post op and thought it was infected but not the case thank goodness! I had a stitch granuloma which decompressed. My AWESOME doctor trimmed the stitches and advised me to keep antibiotic ointment on it & keep covered. It's healing beautifully and I'm very happy!

Oh yeah.. Went to Fredericks last week to be measured and I'm currently a size 34DDD. I'm going to wait another two weeks & get resized because I'm still dropping/fluffing..

1 Year Later...

I'm so happy with the results and I love my girls!!
Corona Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chung is patient, thorough and honest! I have complete confidence that my surgery & results will exceed my expectations!

They are gorgeous
Looks amazing!!
Your boobs look sooo good! I'm getting a boobs done by Dr. Chung next week and I think you're his best result yet!
Thanks Heidiluv28! Dr. Chung, his wife and staff are really great. I'm excited for you! Please keep me posted on your progress and congratulations!!!
Hey girl I just did 600 cc's saline and so far I am loving them. It was so exciting to read your site. I will have to post more pics to compare. You don't see 600 a lot so thank goodness I have a boobie twin lol. Hope you are still doing well. They look beautiful.
Thank you Kristirn1! I combed realself looking for similar stats but there were very few so I'm glad my profile helped you. How's the healing coming along?
you look great! what was your pre op size?
Great progress and healing. Glad you had no complications :)
Your breasts look great!!
looking good hope recovery is getting better ;)
Looking good! Glad all went fine!
Cant wait to see your after pics!

Thank you for sharing your journey on RealSelf! Glad to hear the pre-op went well today. So are you prepared for your recovery? Help with the kiddos, etc? Here is a helpful list of things to purchase and set up before your surgery. It will be May 7th before you know it!

What is your cup size now?
Hi Anna57529! I'm BARELY a B cup. When I was sized after I had my youngest child and dropped the weight, I was told I'm either a 38A or 34B. Pre Op is this Friday and I'm pretty sure I'll opt for 600cc's.
I liked 600 on me too. I tried everything from 400 to 650
How tall are you?? your pre-op pics look similar to mine and I am planning on going with 600 mod+ also! (consult tomorrow :)
Hello! I'm 5'6. I'm so glad I went bigger than I originally planned. I'm a 36 DD now that they've settled in. I'll post a pic since it's been a while. Good luck with your pre-op!
Thanks!!
I agree you don't want to regret going to small; I did that and I was miserable; I just had a revision 5 weeks ago to go bigger;this time i made sure I went for the Max so happy I did; I love my new size; your welcome to look at my pics if you like.
Thanks Violet1234! I don't want to have any regrets after waiting soooo long to make this power move! Thank you for the great advice and I'll for sure check your pics out! This website has been such a lifesaver!