Great Results & No Bruising! :) - Cornwall, NY

I came to Dr. Fugo to discuss facial fillers for...

I came to Dr. Fugo to discuss facial fillers for moderate volume loss under my eyes & mid-face & also to discuss Botox. He took the time to listen to my concerns (I had prior treatments with another doctor in the area that did not turn out well.), evaluate my situation & come up with a treatment plan that was right for me. I never felt rushed or pushed into something I did not need. He performed the treatment that day (fillers in cheek area & under eyes, as well as Botox of forehead) & was a great experience. No pain & best of all....No bruising!! The results were natural & look amazing! I am recommending Dr. Fugo & his staff to everyone.
Newburgh Plastic Surgeon