Do You Think I Should? - Ireland, IE

I am a 22 year old male and am relatively happy...

I am a 22 year old male and am relatively happy with the way I look, except my nose, I absolutely hate the size and shape of my nose. I have been heavily contemplating rhinoplasty for about a year now. I am starting to veer more towards the idea of getting it done. However, I am still a little uncertain!
I have been looking at the rhinoplasty section of this website for a good few months now and it appears to me that it would be a good place to ask for advice on the matter as everyone here has either had it done or researched it extensively.
Really what I would like to know is if you guys think I should have it done, would it benefit my face, and if there is any users on here from Ireland can you recommend and good surgeons. The view from the front of my face does not bother me its the side view that physically repulses me. Also any extra tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys :)
The view

just some more pics

pics
na

I haven't chosen one yet.

I feel like I've got the same concerns about my nose - but it's strange seeing those concerns reflected back to me with you. My side view irks me at times when I'm feeling particularly self-conscious, but it's only ever something that bothers me and me alone. I see you and it's sort of like - eh, still find you attractive; wouldn't give any thought to the shape of your nose when seen from the side - it suits your face and your features just fine. Then again, it's entirely up to you - if surgery is something that you choose not to forgo in order to put the insecurity out of your mind, then fair call. Whether or not that factor outweighs the significant cost involved is something to think about. Seeing how you look fine certainly makes me reconsider doing anything and I guess I'm okay with knowing that slight insecurities will still make an appearance every now and then.
Hey, I see where you are having concerns. I think you have a great nose, but if it bothers you that much, then do it. You're the only one who has to live with it. People told me not to have a nose job, but I'm so happy I did! If the tip of your nose bothers you, then the doctor can just do some tip work and nothing else!
You really good! I'd get the notion out of your head a.s.a.p, because your nose definitely suits you and I think looks attractive on you!
For the money it cost I prob wouldn't get 1 if I were you plus itz possible you could end up way worse I think whatever surgery some1 gets they should always have enough for at least a 2nd incase something happens which of course will be more money. If I were you I'd save the money I don't think ur nose is that bad for a nose job,I get why you kind of want 1 but from what I see itz more minor type things itz not like you have a really messed up nose&kinda need it,of course the decision is up to u,I want a revision cas my 1st didn't turn out how I wanted,good luck w whatever u decide 2 do,if ur nose looked bad I would say I can see where getting 1 would benefit u but I don't really think its worth it,not with ur nose
You can also get an expert opinion by posting photos on this site and yout question. Some ps will comment.
shouldidoit2 , from a guy .. you don't need any nose job sorry to tell you (but its a good thing u can keep your money) I dont see any problem with ur nose in any way .. u dont have the hump like me, it is not too big .. so from me its a no no ... no need for you
Okay, I see the pics now. Not sure why I didn't last night! You look good, honestly! I understand though so if you decide to do it I would go very subtle. You are handsome. :)
Honestly your nose looks like an normal masculine nose to me. If I were to see you on the street I would NOT think, "Gee, his nose is big/ugly/unflattering." It fits your face. The pictures are a little too dark and blurry to see much aside from the general shape though. Just my opinion x) I hope you can find some peace with your nose. If you do decide to go through with rhinoplasty, I would write down exactly what bothers you about your nose. Every detail. Show that to a surgeon. I don't think you'd want anything drastic done, just something very subtle.
From these photos your nose looks great. I am not sure if there is a small hump on the bridge. If you decide to go with surgery, then I think the change should be very subtle.
Thanks for your comment :) I agree a subtle change would be best! I just dislike the way it curves at the end...
Personally no, i dont think you should. You have a good, strong, nose for a guy - generally a good size for your face, good symmetry, and for men having a stronger profile is actually more attractive than a petite nose which is better for woman.. Your comment about it repulsing you is bothersome, i would recommend therapy first actually. If you still feel the same way after a few months of therapy go for it. But don't use a doctor you don't like or are comfortable with, and find a surgeon who's done a lot of male rhinoplastys, the aesthetics rules for men are different from women.
Thanks for your comment, I think that comment regarding it physically repulsing me was a little over the top. That comment was semi-joking... although I am aware how it may have sounded. I don't think I would go for the petite look, I just hate the way it dips at the end. I have a strong idea on what I would like to get done.
If you want to get it done, just do it. Asking other folks opinion is kinda pointless and is self-validating (kind of like asking someone is my bum big in these jeans?.) You have to do it for yourself (and truthfully no one will notice the change in your nose). good luck whatever you decide.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! This is a great place to record your experience and get support! As Charlesp suggested, photos would really help us visualize what you don't like about your nose!

You might want to start by contacting whatever board in Ireland it is that certifies plastic surgeons and getting a list from them of doctors in your area.

Good luck and please keep us posted!

Thanks for your help :)
scheduled for September 28, I also am for the 25.. please include a picture so we can tell.. look at mine I'm 35 and I decided to go for it even I'm relatively happy with my look just like yourself.
Cool, Are you nervous? I put up some pics!
Yes lol. I dont want it to be worse after the surgery I want it to be perfect thats what troubles me
Did you include photos? Have you decided to schedule an appointment with anyone? Look forward to an update. I am considering this myself for the same reasons. Good luck.
Hey, Yeah I just added some photo's. I have gone to a consultation with a doctor but I didn't like or trust him. However, I am planning on going to see a guy who is supposed to be very good. I am still undecided though, Just not sure if this is a good idea. Check my pics and tell me what you think :) How long have you been thinking about doing it?