Taking Care of Me - Coral Springs, FL

Hi everyone! I'm a mom of three kids ages 12, 7...

Hi everyone! I'm a mom of three kids ages 12, 7 and 4. I suffer from PCOS and have struggled with my weight since my 20s. For the past few months I have focused and eating healthier and exercising I have gone from 220 lbs to 166 lbs. I'm excited at the thought of having this done but nervous too. Looking forward to getting some support here.

Expense Worries

Hi guys

So I'm starting to get concerned about the cost of the surgery. I put 10% deposit down in order to hold my date and now have an 8900 balance. I plan to put down another 2000 cash and the rest I am hoping to finance through care credit. Have any of you used care credit, if so was it a good experience? Thanks in advance for any help.

Aside from the financial worries I am also concerned about where I should be staying since I am going to be having this done out of state. If anyone has any suggestions or personal experience I'd love to hear them.

Change in date

This morning I got a call from the surgeons office and they wanted to find out if I had booked my flights yet. After informing them I had not yet booked flights they proceeded to tell me he was not doing surgeries that day and I would need to change the date. I guess it's not big deal and now my surgery has been moved up by a couple of days. Preop is now July 7 and surgery is July 8th. I am so nervous and the surgery is still months away. I feel bad leaving the kids for ten days but I really want to do this for me. Did anyone return home with drains still in that needed to be removed.

Dr Azurin passed away

I received a call today canceling my surgery. Dr. Azurin passed away three weeks ago and they are in negotiations for a new surgeon. Back to the drawing board.

New Surgeon and updated photos

So I am now having a full tummy tuck with lipo on 7/8 with Dr. Hochstein. I was so nervous having to find another surgeon as Dr Azurin did beautiful work. I looked into many other options and really liked Dr Hochstein his office was very professional and he took the time to call me personally out of state and discuss photos with me. Excited for July to get here. Adding new photos these took a lot to add but produced the courage.
Miami Plastic Surgeon