A Lot Better but I Need More Work - Coral Springs, FL

I had a broad ethnic nose and I wanted to have it...

I had a broad ethnic nose and I wanted to have it narrower and more refined. It now looks definitely much better but not as refined as I expected.

I've always read that most rhinoplasties need to be revised to achieve best results and I think I am a perfect candidate for a revision. I haven't talked to my Dr. about it yet as my 5 month post procedure follow up is not up yet but I do hope he can review it.

However everyone says I look much better and no one believes I need a revision but I guess I have a little OCD about it and would like it as perfect as possible. The procedure was a bit more painful that I expected but all in all way worth it.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very experienced. Works carefully and delicately. Understands your needs.

Hi there,

Depending on what ethnicity you are, we have recently added an Asian Rhinoplasty community and African American Rhinoplasty community to RealSelf. If you're neither of the above ethnicities, then disregard. :)

It's very common to want our noses to be 100 percent perfect, but almost never a reality. Still, if your doctors says he can fix what you're not happy with and you're willing, then why not go for it?

Let us know what you decide to do!