awesome results, highly recommend - Coral Springs, FL

There are so many marginal doctors in South...

There are so many marginal doctors in South Florida, Dr. Phillips is not one of them. He performed facial reconstruction surgery on me and fixed what would i believe would have been a permanent disfigurement. After a 2 hours surgery, (and a few months of healing and follow ups with Dr. Phillips) I have just a faintly noticeable scar and am amazed and thrilled with the results. Dr. Phillips is perhaps the most skilled, patient, caring doctor I have met in 57 years. I am so thankful that I was under his care. I would not hesitate to recommend him. His entire staff is also highly professional.

Thank you for sharing your story and I'm so glad to hear your surgery went well. We would love to see your results too, if you feel comfortable posting photos.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Professional - explained my procedure, options and risks. Highly skilled - obtained results that far exceeded my expectation. Caring - took time with me answered my questions. Very patient and considerate. Followed Up - After procedure, followed up and fine tuned to get the best results possible. Recommendation - Highly Recommend!!! Thought he was great!