Should've Done Them Earlier - Coral Springs, FL

Breast look very natural. Now I can wear blouses...

Breast look very natural. Now I can wear blouses and shirts that I couldn't wear in the past! Went from B to full C but I definitely could have gone for a small D, although everyone says the size is perfect for my frame. I had silicone implanted through the areola. The scar is minimal even after 4 months post procedure.

My husband was totally against it but now he's crazy about them! My only complaint is that I can feel the implant through the skin on the lower side of my left breast apparently due to some tissue removal that had to be done in order to obtain a more symmetrical size in comparison with the right breast.

I haven;t talked to my doctor about it yet but I will definitely ask as I hope this can be corrected. Other than that I feel gorgeous!

Thank you so much for your very kind review.

Hialeah2100: you can view my before and after gallery on my main website at: www.lhochsteinmd.com
Where are your before and after pics... I was intrested in doing it with your doc.

Please let us know what your surgeon says about your being able to feel the implant. That does seem a little out of the ordinary. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf, and I'm glad you like your new look.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Lots of experience, understands what you want and gives good input regarding the procedure(s) that I needed to correct my problems.