Should've Done Them Earlier - Coral Springs, FL

Breast look very natural. Now I can wear blouses...

Breast look very natural. Now I can wear blouses and shirts that I couldn't wear in the past! Went from B to full C but I definitely could have gone for a small D, although everyone says the size is perfect for my frame. I had silicone implanted through the areola. The scar is minimal even after 4 months post procedure.

My husband was totally against it but now he's crazy about them! My only complaint is that I can feel the implant through the skin on the lower side of my left breast apparently due to some tissue removal that had to be done in order to obtain a more symmetrical size in comparison with the right breast.

I haven;t talked to my doctor about it yet but I will definitely ask as I hope this can be corrected. Other than that I feel gorgeous!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Lots of experience, understands what you want and gives good input regarding the procedure(s) that I needed to correct my problems.

Thank you so much for your very kind review.

Hialeah2100: you can view my before and after gallery on my main website at: www.lhochsteinmd.com
Where are your before and after pics... I was intrested in doing it with your doc.

Please let us know what your surgeon says about your being able to feel the implant. That does seem a little out of the ordinary. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf, and I'm glad you like your new look.