Dr.J Curves, Not Worth the Hype -Coral Springs, FL

Today was my scheduled consultation with Dr.J @...

Today was my scheduled consultation with Dr.J @ 2pm for bbl with fat grafting. I am not in a good mood. After almost 8 months of waiting on a consultation. All I got was katie on the phone telling me she apologize for no one calling me. Customer service over booty. Dr. Azurin here I come 11/4/2013.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very Professional staff. The tummy tuck master. natural bbl. I admire his work and honesty. already did phone consult, traveling for face to face 11/4/2013.

Girl I live 40 minutes away from Dr. J and would fly to Florida all over again to go to Dr. A in a heartbeat. Dr. Azurin is your man. TRUST ME. He changed my life
I'm having my surgery with Dr. Azurin in 10 days. I'm very happy with his staff and the level of care concern they have for their patients.
Jimmerson was my very first love..haha...honey then i realized the unprofessionalism and patient aftercare...and i jumped on the Azurin train.....he does a great job...check out Zuluprincess review...u can see B4 and afters....im rolling out with Salama...i really like his work for my body frame...good luck..keep us posted and we look forward to you representing for Azurin with lots of pics..God bless you sweetie!
Welcome! Oh my goodness,all that waiting then that?Were you to wait all those months again?Anyway, Azurin is the tummy master!I've researched ALOT to see that. I also like his demeanor. It's so great you can travel there for a face to face. Blessings on your journey hun;)
I originally was going with Jimerson as well but I did not find them very professiona. I was suppose to get a call from the dr himself regarding my consultation and instead I got one of his assistants to give me a call. I did not feel like chatting to the receptionist regarding my upcoming surgery, I rather talk to the dr himself. Anyhow to make a long story short, I decided to research for another dr and I found Dr.Cortes in Texas. He is amazing and I get my sx in 2.5 weeks.
U picked a very good dr that comes highly recommended. I admire his work n also he has videos on YouTube u can watch him doing bbl surgeries. I am going to him as well. Very pleased with the professionalism of the staff
When is your sx? I have seen all his youtube vids and love them all. I think we both picked a fine surgeon. He cares about his patients and does a great job on giving us girls an amazing booty.
Welcome!.check out my profile if you need any help with anything!

Sounds like you found a doctor you are happy with after all that.  Do you have an idea of when you want to have surgery, or will you wait to discuss that at your face to face pre-op?  Keep us posted on everything!