Dr.J Curves, Not Worth the Hype -Coral Springs, FL

Today was my scheduled consultation with Dr.J @...

Today was my scheduled consultation with Dr.J @ 2pm for bbl with fat grafting. I am not in a good mood. After almost 8 months of waiting on a consultation. All I got was katie on the phone telling me she apologize for no one calling me. Customer service over booty. Dr. Azurin here I come 11/4/2013.
Girl I live 40 minutes away from Dr. J and would fly to Florida all over again to go to Dr. A in a heartbeat. Dr. Azurin is your man. TRUST ME. He changed my life
I'm having my surgery with Dr. Azurin in 10 days. I'm very happy with his staff and the level of care concern they have for their patients.
Jimmerson was my very first love..haha...honey then i realized the unprofessionalism and patient aftercare...and i jumped on the Azurin train.....he does a great job...check out Zuluprincess review...u can see B4 and afters....im rolling out with Salama...i really like his work for my body frame...good luck..keep us posted and we look forward to you representing for Azurin with lots of pics..God bless you sweetie!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very Professional staff. The tummy tuck master. natural bbl. I admire his work and honesty. already did phone consult, traveling for face to face 11/4/2013.