Dr. Azurin - Coral Springs, FL

I've been researching docs for quite a while and...

I've been researching docs for quite a while and have preliminarily decided on Dr. Azurin, BUT one thing really concerns me... All of his BBL patient reviews comment about tremendous pain for many weeks after the procedure. I know that the procedure is not painless from any doc, but Dr. Azurin's patients all seem to report much, much more pain than others. Some have called the pain unbearable.

I would really like to hear from other Azurin patients about the pain they experienced.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

when is ur bbl and what is included in the price
i think its also because he doesnt use tumescent which helps with numbing the butt
Hello JulieReynolds, Welcome! I too just started looking into BBL and using this website. I spoke to Dr. Azurin assistant today and she told me the pain is so unbearable because he injects the fat into the deep muscle of the butt not on the surface. Hope this help. Good luck!
That explains it. Do you know whether other doctors also inject into muscle and whether there is a risk of muscle damage from this method? Thanks1
jimerson

Hi Julie,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Have you had a consultation with your doctor yet? If not, then during your consultation it may be a good idea to let him know that you're worried about pain and ask what his process is and possibly how he can help with pain management.

You can use this link to look through the review we have for Dr. Azurin on RealSelf.

Hope this helps!