Results Are Greats, Lots of Compliments Too - Coral Gables, FL

I had a bump in my nose that really bothered me...

I had a bump in my nose that really bothered me and I wanted to get it fixed.

My mom’s doctor recommended me to Dr. Bustillo. He said that he was really good and that he was a specialist mostly on face procedures. When I got to the office it was super nice and he knew what he was talking about. He was very realistic about my nose problem and he gave me options. He was super nice and caring throughout the process. I ended up having a nose surgery with him on October 14th 2011. I wasn’t nervous at all the day of my surgery because I knew that I wanted to do this procedure for a long time. The fact that I was doing it with Dr. Bustillo gave me a lot of confidence as well. During the consultation process he showed me some pictures of his past work and that made me feel safe about doing it with him. He went over everything without using hard words like other doctors, so I was able to understand. The fact that he knew what he was doing and he had experience made me want it to do it with him.

This was a very important procedure because my nose is such a big part of my face. I don’t regret doing it at all. I thought it was going to be a lot more complicated but it was super easy. What bothered me before was the fact that every 90 pictures I took I still hated 85 of them, now I like every picture. My nose is not the problem anymore. I’m not ashamed of it and I like that.

Everybody knew there was a problem with my nose but nobody wanted to say anything before. My results are great and everybody compliments me about it. I’m very happy with my nose.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

$3, wow...quite a bargain. lol

Thanks for posting the review.

Thank you so much for posting your experience here on RealSelf. Isn't it liberating to not have to worry about your nose anymore? Glad yours was such a success story!