Delivered on His Promise - Coral Gables, FL

I had a neck reduction and removal of bags under...

I had a neck reduction and removal of bags under my eyes on August 17th, 2011 with Dr. Bustillo. First of all, he is an exceptional doctor and he delivered exactly what he promised. I was very concerned about how far he would go in terms of the procedure and he did exactly what I asked him to do. In other words, the end result is exactly what I asked him that I wanted done to begin with. He was recommended to me by a friend of mine who is also a surgeon. And I decided to stay with him because he came across as someone who understood what he was doing, was confident and very understanding of my requests and needs. His staff could not be more courteous and professional. His facilities are like being in a five-star hotel. He made himself available on the day of the procedure, left me his personal cell phone number to call at any time, called me back several times during the first week to see how things were going and I could not have asked for more confident and professional behavior. He was an exceptional doctor.

The best thing I can say is that since the procedure, just two weeks after the procedure which is fairly soon, I saw an old friend of mine that I have not seen for quite a long time and she didn’t notice anything. The results were very natural. It’s virtually impossible, I don’t understand what he has done but I don’t have bags under my eyes and I don’t have the double chin. I did not want to have the, I just woke up refreshed, look at my face, I did not want that. And I didn’t want anyone to be able to just look at me and know that I had surgery. Also with a minimum amount of bruising like there was never black and blue under my eyes.

I already have recommended Dr. Bustillo to others and I would recommend him highly to anyone who is interested in having facial surgery.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wow...$1! Great deal.

Welcome to RealSelf, Steven. Thanks for sharing your experience; it's so helpful for others who are considering surgery. Are you planning on posting any photos?