The Best Doctor Ever - Coral Gables, FL

I just got my tummy tuck with lipo with Dr. Ghersi...

I just got my tummy tuck with lipo with Dr. Ghersi on December 21, 2012. My experience with the Doctor and the rest of the staff was very pleasant and the results were outstanding. I recover so quickly and painless that i was amaze. On my third day after the surgery i was shopping. And after 3 weeks i was back to work without any problem.

I feel very please with my results. This help me boost my self esteem a lot. I feel like Kim Kardasian now (LOL). I recomended to everybody 100%

2 month had past and my belly is already flat. I...

2 month had past and my belly is already flat. I feel so happy with the results. I receive a lot of complements.

11 month after my tummy tuck

Getting my tummy tuck was the best decision ever. Even thou i gain 10 pounds lately my body still looking beautiful and can wear a bikini. I had been getting a lots of good feedback everywhere I go. I feel more inspired to exercise and maintain my body healthy and looking good.

I also have more self confidence and don't need to be comparing myself or competing with anybody else. I think that every woman have a unique beauty. We are all beautiful, but you have to learn how to discover your own beauty and enjoy it. Instead of trying to be like someone else from a TV or Magazine.
Miami Plastic Surgeon