Tripollar Amazing! Heats and Melts Fat! - Coral Gables, FL

Had it done at Deirdre Marshall's office with...

Had it done at Deirdre Marshall's office with Diane. It was like a warm heat pad massage! easy took about hour and half, gets hot but does not hurt!!
I will take pictures and post as well! i do another treatment every 7 days for 8 weeks!
I am doing thighs and stomach and i have been drinking a lot of water!
I work out a lot and diet but i have areas i would love to tighten up! I am 35 and a mother of a 6 year old daughter!! I will keep you all posted but I really am happy!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Deirdre Marshall, MD, FACS – Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Deirdre Marshall is one of Florida’s leading physicians in the area of plastic surgery. She holds medical licenses in four states, as well as two board certifications in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for almost 20 years. In 2009, Dr. Marshall was named to South Florida’s “Super Doctor’s” list. In addition, our doctor is considered an expert breast reconstruction and pediatric cranial, facial and hand surgeon. She has taken several overseas surgical missions to Vietnam and various locations in Central and South America to educate and provide treatment to children in indigent and poverty stricken areas.