Excellent - Coral Gables, FL

I went in to see Dr. Tal Roundner because I was...

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tal Roudner is excellent! I went in to see Dr. Tal Roundner because I was unhappy with the nasal labial folds around my mouth. Being only 26 years old I had many concerns with having any procedure done to my face. Dr. Roudner was extremely informative and helpful throughout the entire experience. He took the time to explain all the different filler options that were available. In addition to being very informative Dr. Roudner was very honest. He does not over inject patients or push unnecessary procedures in order to make more money. After my initial visit I felt more at ease and felt confident that he could give me the natural looking results I desired. The day I went in for fillers he talked to me and kept me informed throughout the entire procedure. After, my treatment with Radiesse and Juvederm fillers I could not be happier. I feel so much more confident in my appearance thanks to Dr. Tal Roudner :)

Hi christy,

I love it when community members post about how informative their doctor was. Based on the community that is so important and seems to help for a more positive experience. How long had you been thinking about fillers and what made you choose Radiesse over the others?

Thanks and have a great week!

-Britt