Dr. John Martin is the Best! - Coral Gables, FL

I am a 57 year old woman who is losing fullness in...

I am a 57 year old woman who is losing fullness in my face. The first time I did Radiesse, I was black and blue, but make up covered it and the results were worth the bruises. The next time, I iced my face all evening and was not bruised at all. Stay away from ibuprofen and red wine before doing so. There was no downside at all. The results lasted me 15 months each time. I have also done dysport with him and laser treatments.
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. John Martin is undoubtably, the best facial plastic surgeon anywhere. His professionalism, easy going personality and conservative approach won me over. Although he is extremely busy and very popular, I have never waited more than a few minutes. His staff is friendly and helpful. When Dr. Martin enters the treatment room,I always feel his 100% focus and attention on me. There is friendly conversation , discussion of the procedure and fantastic results. He is conservative and will always deliver natural looking results. You will never feel pushed into anything. I have been using him as my plastic surgeon for over 12 years and have done a variety of treatments and trust him implicitly. A woman's best friend is her plastic surgeon... And he is that!....If you want to fight the aging process and achieve natural looking results with the most qualified facial plastic surgeon in town, then Dr. Martin is the one! After this review, I might have trouble getting my next appointment.

Thanks for sharing.  Where in your face do you have it injected?