My Best Experience - Coral Gables, FL

I'm a loyal patient of Dr. John Martin. I have...

I'm a loyal patient of Dr. John Martin. I have known him for many years, first as my plastic surgeon, now Im very happy to say that our relationship has climed to a personal level. I consider him a friend. He is a beautiful human being. He is always availabe to all his patients. He personaly calls to assure himself that his patients are doing well after a surjury and to answer any questions or concern that they may have. He has done virtually everything, including a face lift last year on Sept. Laser treatment on my sun spots, face and hands, hair removal on my mustache,
eye lids surgery, up and down and recently he made what he calls a T- wish is a very simple but effective procedure to tighting the neck and eliminate the excess fat and skin from that area. This was done 10 days ago today and already on Thanksgiving Day I was able to attend a family gathering with out any stiches not even a litte swelling. My experience was excellent as always, my neck is incredibly firm, all of my friends were complementing me. My experience with Dr. Martin has always been the best.
Dr. John Martin in my opinion is one of the best cosmetic surgeons in South Florida.
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. John J. Martin is an excellent professional and a great human being. He is one of those Doctors that don't exist anymore. Although he is, in my opinion, one of the best plastic surgeons in South Florida, he is also very humble. He always shows interest for his patients, calls them personally to find out how they are progressing after a procedure. He takes his profession very seriously and he his very responsible. He always ensures his patients are 100% satisfied with their procedures and will periodically see them after the surgery or any other kind of procedure at no cost to the patient until he feels the patient is completely pleased with the surgery or any other procedure results. Dr. John J. Martin is in my opinion is the best cosmetic surgeon in South Forida.