Finally Having my Breast Augmentation and Going with Dr. Ortega! Very Excited! -Coral Gables, FL

I met Dr. Ortega in Coral Gables Plastic Surgery...

I met Dr. Ortega in Coral Gables Plastic Surgery Center couple days ago. I was supposed to see another doctor. somehow appointments got mixed up(and im glad that they did) and long story short Dr. Ortega took place and the moment he entered the room with a big smile he brought his positive energy and I knew that I'd like him. He has a great personality. very positive, helpful and understanding. despite some reviews, i didn't find him arrogant or cocky whatsoever. he explained everything very well. even drew pictures to show me the breast anatomy.

hi again!

so this is me flat chested, small framed :(( im currently smaller than 32A :) dont know what exactly my bra size is.
im 98-99 lbs 5'3 tall
my wish boobs are Miss prestin's boobs :) and hopefully will have them on the 29th with dr. ortega. just cant decide on the size 400 or 450 cc. :( if you guys have any idea what her implant size is please let me know please please :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

We'd love an update to your review! How are you doing? Did your implants ever drop or did you have to get a revision? Hope you are well!
Im seeing him march 11th for my breast also! His works great! I actually have my wish pic from his work :) good luck
I'm happy to see your results, let me know how u liked dr Ortega :) I'm considering choosing him as my dr
Let your doc see the pic and determine the best fit for you....her implant size may not even come close to looking the same on you

I'm so happy you liked the doctor after the mix up! :)  Just make sure you have viewed several photos of his work! And bring your own "wish boob" photos to your next appointment. (Feel free to post those here too!) Just curious, what is your pre op cup size and your general stats? Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. Looking forward to your updates!

sounds like ypu fpund a good docter
Silicone or saline? Over the muscle or under the muscle? Under the breasts, nipple or armpit incision? I hope things go well for you! I am thinking about Coral Gables myself.
silicone 400-450 cc high profile under muscle nipple incision. thank you. Gelen is my patient coodinater in Coral Gables. she is great the whole staff is great there.
Coral gables chick in the house too lol :D
:)) who is your dr?
Dr Marcelo Ghersi ;)
When is the big day? Mine is 8/8 my info is in my review along with pictures
7/29 ughh cant wait\
My preop is on the 29!!! So soon! Congrats and good luck!