Weigh 145 and Needed a Little Help - Coral Gables, FL

The cool sculpt brochure shows a lady sitting with...

The cool sculpt brochure shows a lady sitting with the device on her abdomen, looking very relaxed, smiling, like she is enjoying it.
Not my experience at all. I did my lower abdomen, starting just below belly button. I guess they set the machine on a "strong setting" for best results. When the machine sucked my fat in to start the process, it was extremely painful. I could barely take the pain/pressure. I almost gave up after a few minutes. It was an exercise in pain tolerance. You have to sit there for 1 hour. I was in bad discomfort the entire time. When they took the suction off, they had to massage the frozen, hardened area. That was very uncomfortable as well. When I was ready to finally get dressed, I stood up and felt faint and nauseous. I called the nurse and quickly had to lay down, I was almost out. I rested for a bit and finally drove back to work. I am doing better, 9 hours later. My abdomen is a bit swollen, a bit numb. If I knew it would hurt that much I would never have done it.

Still in pain on day 6

So bad I had to get Dr. to prescribe Vicodin. It's been an awful few days. Still swollen so I look worse then when I started this nightmare.

Two weeks Post procedure

Pain is all gone in abdomen. So it was a bad first week and 1/2.
However, still swollen a bit. So far, I see no change in appearance. Will keep you posted.
Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery

The practitioner was fine.