Lift with implants w/ 339cc silicone with moderate profile 5'1, 148lbs 39 Yrs Old - Coral Gables, FL

So my entire lift I had awesome perky breast. 36DD...

So my entire lift I had awesome perky breast. 36DD......I breast fed and was on a roller coaster with weight loss. I am finally close to my goal weight and my breast said enough! They look awesome in a bra but when it comes off. Can you say saggggggggggg, lol!! I have no breast tissue on the upper part of my breast what so ever! I have been researching and very nervous about a lift because of the scars and healing time. I been lurking to see more stories with the ladies that have encountered lifts with implants. I need to see results and hear their experience.
Hey hunnie I agree with mis Trinidad. I think you should go with hunsaker as well. He's really worth it I posted some more pictures. Check um out hun. You know he use to be chief of a hospital in where his specialty was operating on cleft pallet patients That's very detailed orientated. Look into him. That's all. Good luck my dear the day is near. Keep us posted and if ur comfortable post pict. :) ... I'll keep in touch.
For what ever reason if I go with Hunsaker he is more money =( because of the lift and implants. You think they would honor the same price at CGCC.
Just posted my before....that was so hard for me. My boobies have totally dimensioned. Lol

pics.... ugh

So I dragged my feet posting these because I am quite embarrassed! My boobs took a complete drive :(. I wear a size 36dd bra but I have no elasticity anymore. They look awesome in my bra but when I take it off I am totally flat on top. All you feel is the chest bone.

Wish pics!

Not sure I will achieve these results because of the lift but he they are...
Good luck in your decision & keep us posted! Times ticking
Ok yes I see why you would need a lift if not you would have to have a huge implant so id go with the lift ask for your PS previous work on lifts, ask for pics, I did n that's how I picked my guy I knew when I saw his work not to mention ge specializes in armpit incision he was my guy! Look at his previous work ;) good luck your gonna be fine I seen a lot of his work but not lifts but his A game is Good on implants! I also checked how long my ps has done plastic surgery it does not hurt to do research
I was talking about freiman I only saw his name first but I read your thread you have another ps in mind.. Check both their work & see who you like better .. I did! I had freiman thrown at me by my coordinator. I saw some of his worked & I saw some good work but then mr. Ortega won cuz he had great previous pics of his work & his did armpit incisions! I was like yup thats my guy & freiman dont so that's how I picked not to mention 20+ experience in plastic surgery I was like thats my guy!!! So girl google google or call the offices ask for previous pics lots on these men work on lifts!

Hubby's wish pics, he's crazy...lol

My husband is insane, he sent me this once we decided to go ahead and lock in my surgery date. I think they are way too big for me. lol
I love lilyflower's results!!!! I think they look great with her shape and size.
But yeah, daaammm on that pic! Nothing wrong with it at all! She looks really good with her boobs! But I feel same way you do!
Hello! Thank you for replying to my comment on the other profile. Actually, I am scheduled for the 19th! A few days before you :) I also called this morning to tell them I want 550 ccs. I am getting the UHP Allergan implants. I am not a very thin girl and I don't think I'll ever be even though I'm 5ft tall. My goal weight is 130 but not less than that. I'm totally okay with my body not being very thin. I realized at my pre op that I really do have wide shoulders or upper body Idk how to say it. Because the 550 sizer didn't seem too big at all!

WEPAAAAA!

My heavier days.... but always representing.
Have you decided on PS ?
As of right now Freiman.... but I am not locked in. I wish I heard from more ladies with lifts! Everyone has awesome results with implants but no lifts =(
Thats some latina curves I see! Wepaaa .. Damn us boricuas got curves for ever! Danger zone!*

10 days to go..... excited and nervous

So I am 10 days from my surgery day and starting to get very excited and nervous. I am starting to get my things in order. I bought 5 front end closures sport bras. I bought button up front pajamas. a laxative? I think I need more comfy bottoms.

Any vitamins recommendations?

What else do I need? Any suggestions would be helpful!
If you want to take arnica to help with swelling and bruising you can pick that up. Your surgery is so soon! Good luck!
thanks!
I also read some things about bromelin? Not sure if I spelling that right

6 MORE DAYS!!

So I made my final payment =) today --- 6 more days until I get nice round high tatas. I just purchased this bathing suit, I can't wait until I can fill this baby out! Doing some last minute shopping and hoping my recovery goes well. I just wanted to thank the many ladies that helped me through this journey with the encouraging words and support. I am not sure what size I am going to go with. I always been big breasted and now I just have skin. I am thinking 450-500cc to maintain the natural size I had but I am short and don't want to look too top heavy. I love the HP but may go moderate to look more natural. I will see what my doctor suggests. . I am very curvy so I just want to be proportioned. Here are some pictures when I was heavier and had my full big boobs so you can see the difference in the bathing suit pictures. Ugh, where did they go. They disappeared -- ugh! I am also nervous about the BL scars. I hope I heal well.... ugh, my mind is going a mile a minute. I will be back to update soon!!

Some pictures of my round fuller boobs!

Can't wait for you to have your surgery over. I had a lift too. Recovery is different than these ladies who just had implants so be patient. Give yourself at least 6 weeks to start looking normal and they'll be beautiful.
Ahh thank you, I looked at some many pictures and trying to mentally prepare myself to look like franken-boobs the first few weeks.

the official countdown....

So it's 3 day before my surgery and I have been in the stores shopping like a mad lady... here is me over the weekend looking forward to my new twins. I am very curvy and still working at my goal weight and want to be more toned. Overall I am happy with my outcome so far and can't wait to hear what the doctor suggests.
Hey pr beauty how did you do? Hope you recover smoothly. Can't wait to see your girls:))) enjoy your doing nothing and be cared for like a princess.. I'm excited for you:))) congrats
Hey there girlie! Thanks for checking on me. I am actually scheduled tomorrow. I had the preop today and more confused now them I was initially. My doctor suggested 336 cc with a moderate profile. I walked in hoping to get 450 to 500cc with a high profile. He kept emphasizing a natural lok which I am comfortable with but I don't want to look like I had nothing done. I'm so confused now.
How exciting! Whishing you the best and speedy recocery! Can't wait to see the girls! Ü

Day 2 after surgery

So it's day 2 after surgery and I feel pretty good. I met with Dr. Freiman on Thursday and as everyone mentioned he is not personable at all. Almost borderline rude and arrogant. He recommended a a small implant because of my breast tissue and moderate profile. I must say I was very unhappy when he told me this. I didn't travel all this way for small boobs. He is definitely the more reserved doctor. I had some issues once I arrived with medical clearance but the morning of surgery were resolved after I sat down with the anesthesiologists. I was no cleared and they started my iv... after they rolled my into the operating room, they gave me me that great cocktail and I was out. I remember waking up in some pain but more nauseous. They girls were great. They gave me some pill for the nausea and held off on the pain meds thinking they would make me worse. The ride back to the hotel was a bit bumpy and painful. When I arrived in had some oatmeal and took my pain pill. I slept for about 5 hours. When I woke up I felt pretty good. My pain was about a 4. I took my muscle relaxer at about 10 and it really helps tremendously. I slept in the upright position, my back is killing me and my body kinda hurts more than my boobs.

Day 2 is going good. Went to my post op appointment and was able to take some pictures. I am up and about today. Did some shopping at Walmart and feeling okay... towards the end of the day I felt tighter and needed my pain meds. I didn't take it this morning cause I was running around and they make me dizzy and tired. I am only taking half a pill and it works well for me.

Before and After pictures

Here are my pics. ... they are smaller than I like but the doctor really didn't want to go with a bigger implant.

more pics

Congrats! You are still very early in the process. Give it a few weeks and see then. Keep me posted :)
I'm sorry you thought of Dr. Freiman as rude. We all have our opinions and are certainly entitled to them. I found him to be professional and confident-he is the "expert" and knows what he is taking about in regards to plastic surgery. Unfortunately CGCC is very busy and they schedule him to the max so you don't get the take your time treatment to be able to meet with him for hours like single practices. Your results look great-most doctors on RS would agree that there are limits to what you should do and I bet many would have given you similar info about not going bigger. Going bigger with a lift increase complications and could compromise your results all around. Enjoy them-they turned out awesome!
Hi Iris, I think the doctor and I started off on the wrong foot with the issues concerning my health and it just went on from there. Your 100% right, he's an awesome doctor and knows what he is doing. I think my results look great so far and overall I am happy. I just wished he took a second to hear what I wanted. I had the opportunity to have a consult with another doctor but I didn't. I stuck with what Dr. Freiman recommended and proceeded with having my surgery done by him. I don't have any regrets. Just being patient and waiting for these girls to drop and fluff some and hope I have no issues with my incisions.

Day 5.... home and feeling good

So I'm finally home and I must say for the most part I feel pretty good. I am totally off my pain meds and muscle relaxers and just finishing up my antibiotics. Overall I am very happy with my results and the work Dr. Freiman performed. Although I think I might be smaller than I like I don't regret my decision to have him perform my surgery one bit. He's an excellent doctor and takes total pride in what he does and knows what he is talking about. Unfortunately he didn't give me the warm and fuzzy when I first met him but that came with his concerns of the health issues he thought I had and was very cautious. If I had to do it over again, I would totally still have him perform my surgery. He told me I am here to give you long term results your going to love not something you will love for a year and then you will be back to see my because the heavy implants i suggested are sagging. He suggested what he thought was best for my size and skin and so far my results look great and I'm very happy and would highly recommend him. My girls are still sitting high and hard. I have a lot of fluffing to do.... I'm trying to be patient but it's sooo hard. I start my massages on Friday. I will be sure to post pics to show any changes.
They look awesome and are healing up great! Good for you girl, can't wait for mine!!
They are looking great!

Day 6.... stopped by Victoria Secret.

So I was at VS today for some lounge wear and I had to try this on. Love that I don't need any support but can't wait till I can massage these girls and I get some more cleavage. Every day I feel better... feeling pressure towards the end of the day and feeling my nerves tingle around my nipple area.

Forgot the pictures... day 6

Here are the pictures fron Victoria Secret
Looking good! I got one of those bras in aqua but I'm liking that hot pink too!
Thanks! I didn't buy it. Just trying it on for fun.
I got a few of those myself. They are pretty. You are looking great!

Day 8....

Day 8 and I can't stay out of the stores. I am trying on all these things I couldn't wear when I had my flap jacks. It's so good to wear a tube top with no support. To wear a bathing suit that is tied so tight that it hurts your neck to hold up your girls. I feel real good.... massaging my girls and feeling some relief. Yesterday was my first day back at work and towards the end of the end I felt really tight and hard. I massaged them a bit and it felt so much better. One day at a time but loving my results so far.
Hey hunnie, just read your profile and looked at your pics. I think they look SO GOOD. I am currently a 34DDD with a thick bottom half and don't want to be too small with a lift. I know I want implants for the shape but def don't want to be bigger than a DDD! My PS also recommended not going too big bc I'd end up right where I am now-saggy. He wants to remove some breast tissue, add the implants (he mentioned 275), then do the lift. He said I'll end up a full D. I don't want to look weird with a big ass and thighs with no boobs left so hopefully we'll achieve the goal! Anyway, I love yours-especially in the bikini top! Super hot
Hi there RodeoWife! Thanks so much! You have more breast tissue than me so the 275 will probably give you what you are looking for. When my PS suggested 339 I was so upset. I thought they would be too small. Now that I they are falling into place I am loving them. It's so good be able to wear things that you would never imagine. I couldn't take the bra strangling my neck when I would wear a halter, I barely wore anything strapless because I couldn't get a bra to give me the support needed. Please keep us updated and let us know how you make out!!
Love the orange top ;) looking good!

Day 12 -- -Getting squishy and dropping!!

I must say, I am falling hard for my new girls. I was a bit disappointed at first about the size, I thought they were too small but now that they are getting softer and dropping they look so much better. I still have yet to take off the tape so I don't know what they the incisions look like yet but my recovery has been awesome. I been pretty active since my surgery and not over doing it. When I did less my girls we be so much stiffer. They are now starting to feel like they are mine now and now just stiff bricks laying on my chest. Thanks to Lily Flower, Iris34, HoneySquirrel89 and LabellaNewBoobs. You ladies have been my life saver. I am forever grateful to the constant support. I was so nervous and upset going into this and you ladies always made me feel better and reassured me!! Thanks again.... sending you all virtual hugs. Realself has been such a wonderful place and ALL you ladies have been sooo, soo supportive! I did a photoshoot with my club this weekend and here are some of the pictures. My twins are falling so natural. Not the projection that I wanted but overall I am happy with my results so far.
Hi, Hunnie I Just wanna tell you that your experience is very helpful to me. I will be getting the same procedure next moth with Freiman. Hope all is well, cant wait to see more pics from you!!
Hi Bella! Thank you so much. I have had a very good recovery so far. I took my tape off and my incision are pretty clean so far. Good luck with your surgery and keep us posted. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Thanks for posting new pics!! Ur updates look awesome!! Im glad ur recovering well. I had a question about the medications the doctor prescribed. Did you have to pay for them or you insurance covered?

16 Days Post Op

Hi there! I just wanted to post pictures at 16 Days Post Op after removing my tape. I am still a bit high but they ate getting so much softer now. My left is higher than my right and not as pretty as my right. My nipple still needs to recover, my ps said it can take up to 3 months so I'm patient.
Your scars already look so good at only 16 days post op and your results look nice and natural. Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks NessahBunny --- once the tape comes off I will start with the silicone sheets. I will post how it goes.
Omgaahh I love your new size!!! So perky and youthful! You look amazing and love love that peach bathing suit top!

3 Weeks Post Op

So today makes 3 Weeks Post op. I'm feeling wonderful. My twins are still a work in progress but doing awesome. I have posted some pictures to share my progress. My left side is very stubborn but my right is looking great. I am wearing a Hanes comfort flex bra and it's so comfortable. It helps when I need to where lower cut shirts and spaghetti straps.
Definitely like a natural tear drop congrats mama
Thanks hun, still waiting for them to get bigger =) ---- Hopeful and wishful thinking
Thanks girlie!

5 weeks :)

Time has been flying, I can't believe it's almost 5 weeks. I must say I have had a pretty seamless recovery and so grateful. I took the tape off and wanted to share some updated photos. My incisions are very thin. Dr. Freiman did an awesome job. I'm still healing and massaging daily. I am still a little lopsided, can't wait to see my final results.

5 week pics

....test

Hunnie your results are awesome
Thanks! They are feeling great now!
hey beautiful, I had surgery on Thursday and went to post-op appt yesterday which is when I found out what size he ended up using for me, 339 cc's on both sides so I immediately thought of you! I already told you we're very similar in size-I had big boobs before but wanted lift and better shape-I'm 5'2 and thick, 145-146 lbs (don't even want to know what the scale says today!) so hopefully I'll be lookin as good as you when these girls drop and fluff a little :)

6 weeks pics

My girls at 6 weeks. They have dropped nicely :)
You look great! Are the implants under or over the muscle??
Hi, they are under the muscle.
Love the side projection! :)

3 week difference... before and after

So I wanted to share a before and after 3 weeks apart. They have totally dropped. Wish they were bigger :( or at least a higher profile.
I totally agree. They r amazing.
Thanks girl! My PS did a great job!
Wow you look amazing!!!

2 Months Post Op

Hi there... so it's been 2 months since my surgery and my twins feel great. They have dropped and I hope this is where they will rest. Lol. I finally got the clearance to wear a wired bra... got measures at a 36 dd/ddd. How awesome is my doctor???? I wearing the exact same size just with perky girls now. I'm still having issues with spitting stitches but removing them when I can. Not using a scar treatment yet until all my incisions holes have healed. Here are some updated photos. :)
Beautiful and well done job! Wow! Congrats
thanks girlie... just updated my reviewed with a new bra. It feels great to have something that is comfy and fits right.
They look Amazing

BRA SHOPPING -- YEAH!

So I finally went bra shopping and tried on a few... can someone please tell me why the best fit was a 36G --- this can't be right! I went to two bra specialty stores and that's what worked the best for me. I still can't believe it!
Can you give me some!? cono
I am sure you girls will get sized bigger if you go to the right bra shop. You have that awesome HP that I so need in my life and now you are going to have a better phatty- I am jealous. I can't wait to see the new you!!!
These itty bitties pls wheres my emojis at? Lol, I know I get 2 fajas yesterday, girl they suck the life out of you n I gotta return them they dont fit! I must be a extra large, lol. I got a small which I'm 5'1 128 ( ive gained for the BBl) the site says 120-130 small the shit did not go over my kneecaps!

Best fitting bras

Hi ladies, I tried on many bras but I found two that had the best fit.

WACOUL LaFemme Contour Style 853117

FREYA Deco Delight STYLE AA1561, this has a deeper plunge and has multi way straps.
Wow! Yours are the best lift I have seen! They look amazing and so pretty! Thanks for sharing!
Awwh Tica Mom! They have dropped perfectly!!! I will post new pics to show you!
Awesome! I need to update too. Maybe later I can

5 Month Pictures

Just wanted to share how well my girls dropped -- they are all me and look so, so natural! I have no regrets with my lift and my scar are doing great!
He did a great jobm congrats
You look amazing!
Beautiful results! Thanks for all the super detailed pics and updates. They look so natural. Hope to have similar results for mine.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon