The Best Hands Down, Look No Further This is the Doctor You've Been Searching For! - Coral Gables, FL

First of all, I just want to say that I am a...

First of all, I just want to say that I am a return patient of Dr. Altman, yes I love this man and his work so much I came to see him not once but TWICE. I first heard about Dr. Altman from my best friend, who has the most gorgeous breasts you've ever seen. She highly recommended him and actually had another one of her friends do her breast augmentation with him, also beautiful results. I went in to see him, felt very comfortable that this was the doctor for me. In July of 2012 I had my first surgery, I opted for 515 ccs, saline, under the muscle. My breasts came out absolutely beautiful! My recovery was amazing as well, the pain was minimal, in fact I did not even take the oxycodone I was prescribed and made it through on small doses of advil alone. My scarring was barely visible, I mean to the point of not noticeable- I had to actually point them out to anyone who wanted to see them. My breasts got tons of compliments everywhere, random girls on the street- in the bathroom at LIV- I would go and touch up my makeup and there would be a girl in the mirror next to me just staring- "OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR BOOBS" .."ARE THOSE REAL?" True story, and on more than one occasion. This summer, I decided I wanted to go bigger (Its Miami! Don't judge me ;)). On December 20th, I had him remove the 515 cc implants and put in around 650 ccs, again saline and under the muscle. I'm still healing but my recovery has been amazing, by the 3rd day I was already feeling fine, walking around, showering on my own, etc. My breasts are absolutely perfect, I honestly couldn't be happier. They retained the same roundness and softness-they are just bigger, exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for the best breast augmentation doctor in Miami, you've found him, you can seriously stop looking now because whatever results you'd achieve anywhere else wouldn't even compare.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely wonderful bedside manners, truly caring and is genuinely concerned that you are 100% satisfied with your results. Makes you feel so comfortable. I love this man!