My 30th Birthday Present! - Coral Gables, FL

Dr. Altman and his team are absolutely amazing!...

Dr. Altman and his team are absolutely amazing! I'd been thinking about getting breast implants for a while but reached out to Dr. Altman about a year ago with many questions. He was always so responsive and engaged that I knew he was the Dr. I wanted to do my procedure. I flew in from out of town and had my consult on 3/4/14. The Plastic Surgery Institute of Miami office is absolutely brand new, gorgeous and modern (his entire team was very welcoming and Millie, the patient coordinator did a terrific job helping to coordinate my dates, payment answered questions etc). I'd researched this extensively so I had an idea of the size I wanted to go with etc.. I also had a photo album of my desired look. I was indecisive for a while about whether to go with silicone or saline, but due to my budget I went with HP saline (550, 565 and am glad I did!). I was very concerned about looking top heavy/fat but Dr. Altman did a good job assuring me that his selection of the size/width/fill of implant would not leave me looking heavy but would look proportional. The procedure was at 7am on 3/5, It was at another plastic surgery center that was very nice as well-everything happened very quickly, Dr. Altman met with me again, met my mom, marked me and off I went into surgery! I woke up with new boobs, I stayed in Miami for several days after, I had a follow-up consult the next day where I again met with the Dr., received the strap that pushes your boobs down and purchased special scar treatment cream. The pain was minimal (on a scale of 1-10 the most pain I felt was a 4 I would only describe it as discomfort- I only took the strong painkillers for 3 days and at minimal dosage-your so excited about your new body that your not focused on the "pain" honestly having 4 wisdom teeth extracted is more painful). I live out of town and I've had a skype consult thus far and his team has been responsive each time I've called with follow-up questions/concerns. I can't wait to see the continued changes with my boobs as they become even more fabulous.
i hope you continue post pictures!!!
if you can put pictures before i would like see. congratulation your BA is so beautiful
They look perfect! Great gift for yourself ;) I went to miami coral gables area as well last month.. Enjoy your new babies!

4 months post op!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Altman is fantastic! He has a professional and approachable demeanor that puts you at ease and you feel as if he truly takes his time. I am a particular person and had about a million questions/expectations I wanted to convey during my consult and he not once seemed like it was a bother. My consult was long and I really felt like we were on the same page once it was over-and based on my results thus far he achieved the look I was going for, I couldn't be happier :-)