My breasts have dropped and fluffed to perfection. - Breast Augmentation - Coral Gables, FL

All the staff were very friendly and informative....

All the staff were very friendly and informative. I was very comfortable in the waiting room and I was told the procedure will be up to an hour. I showed him a picture of how I wanted to look and Dr. Frieman assured me I was in good hands although I felt at ease. I was in a great amount of pain for a week but right after I was up and back to normal. My breasts have dropped and fluffed to perfection.

Before and after

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

He is the best. I am so confident when I look in the mirror with my shirt off. My breast look NATURAL and PERFECT! My biggest concern was my small A cup and having stretch marks on them. UGH I hated how my breasts looked. Now I am a large C very confident small D 450ccs! I recently had one on my gal pals go to him and she looks PERFECT as well! Thank you doc!

They look so good what was the total price you paid with all the diff. Fees and stuff
I have my surgery with him next month :) Your results do look so natural !
HE IS REALLY GOOD! they look even better now that pic was 6 months. I made a year Jan 3.
So good to hear that it's scary traveling for surgery but it's good to know I will be in good hands :) I'm frm ny traveling to Florida ! Thanks for sharing your experience ! Work it girl your results are awesome
Wow they look great. I'm hoping to have mine done by him in the near future. I'm the same size frame as you are. What type ? Was it over or under
Totally go for it he really is a master.
mine are 450cc under the muscle and incision is under flap.
Hi DottieD, welcome to RS!
hi doll thnxx
Thanks for the review! When was your surgery? I'm assuming you saline but what profile? Also some before and after pictures are always helpful and show off the great work of Dr. Freiman. He did my surgery back in mid November and I am very pleased. :) Welcome to Real Self and the "Fab Freiman club."
posted! They are saline. I was afraid to do silicone. this is a six month post op pic! Im now a year. Ill take a pic soon.
They look great! Thanks for the picture!