My breasts have dropped and fluffed to perfection. - Breast Augmentation - Coral Gables, FL

All the staff were very friendly and informative....

All the staff were very friendly and informative. I was very comfortable in the waiting room and I was told the procedure will be up to an hour. I showed him a picture of how I wanted to look and Dr. Frieman assured me I was in good hands although I felt at ease. I was in a great amount of pain for a week but right after I was up and back to normal. My breasts have dropped and fluffed to perfection.
Thanks for the review! When was your surgery? I'm assuming you saline but what profile? Also some before and after pictures are always helpful and show off the great work of Dr. Freiman. He did my surgery back in mid November and I am very pleased. :) Welcome to Real Self and the "Fab Freiman club."

Before and after

They look so good what was the total price you paid with all the diff. Fees and stuff
I have my surgery with him next month :) Your results do look so natural !
HE IS REALLY GOOD! they look even better now that pic was 6 months. I made a year Jan 3.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

He is the best. I am so confident when I look in the mirror with my shirt off. My breast look NATURAL and PERFECT! My biggest concern was my small A cup and having stretch marks on them. UGH I hated how my breasts looked. Now I am a large C very confident small D 450ccs! I recently had one on my gal pals go to him and she looks PERFECT as well! Thank you doc!