The Surgeon-sculptor: Dr.Tal Roudner - Coral Gables, FL

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely pleased with my breast surgery done by Dr. Tal Roudner. He is a one of a kind plastic surgeon: with such a mastery over human aesthetics and plastic surgery practice as well as his team, my experience with him couldn’t have been even better! I met Dr. Roudner because of an acquaintance. I’ve always dreamed about enhancing my breasts, and I always glanced with envy those from Renaissance sculptures (made with such godly harmony). I went to many plastic surgeons from Mexico to Miami before making my decision, but from the moment I stepped in Dr. Roudner’s office I knew he was the one! His staff is friendly and very helpful, and Dr. Roudner is always happy and tries to make you feel home in his office. He answers all your doubts and whenever you talk to him you get the sense that he really knows what he’s doing. Moreover, his medical skills are backed by tremendous qualifications and board reviews from the most prestigious universities and plastic surgery fellowships around the world, so you can’t be in better hands! As for my surgery experience, everything was fine! His medical team ensured that I was comfortable all the time, and when the surgery was over, my post operative time was painless! Even Dr. Roudner himself wants to be sure that you are fine and tries to maintain contact with you to check everything is ok. I am very grateful about my results, and all of it because of Dr. Rounder and his skillful hands. He is not only a terrific plastic surgeon, but also an artist, a sculptor, and now I feel like an alive Venus thanks to him!!!