Still Wondering if This is the Final Look - Coral Gables, FL

I went to coral gables cosmetic center in Miami Dr...

I went to coral gables cosmetic center in Miami
Dr Friedman was a big help but very opinionated, scarred me at first but I am very happy currently.

Pre op I was almost a 34 b
I am currently a 34 dd
I love them but it is still fuller on top rather than the bottom
I am still curious if they are done dropping , its been almost three months after all
But I'm am very pleased

before and after photos

Any thoughts
dr freidman

Great doctor and he knows his stuff

Hi! I'm a patient of Dr. Freeman's as well. He did great work on me. :) I'm 2 months post op and they are great but he told me it could take 2-3 months for final result but I've also read about 6 months too. I email him every week with pic updates and questions. Sometimes he doesn't answer them the first time I ask (I put a lot of info in mine though) so I just email him again the question. You should post some before and after pics. Also what kind of implant? Size? Profile? Etc did you get? I'm going to assume HP because of upper pole fullness. I'd contact CGCC and ask Dr. Freiman to email or call you if you have a concern. Make sure you send good pictures. Hope this helps!
Hello, yes they are hp I got 550 cc on the left and 575 cc right. I am at 34 dd currently. This is my fourth month, they feel great and the view in the picture I have up I love them but I will put more up. I am fuller on top than the bottom so they kind of point down, also around my left nipple seems to stay a bit puffier, (for lack of a better word, lol) so when I look down at it, it points far to the left and is well very pointy. It's odd. The right is settling great still fuller on top. Again, I love them I just hope they are not down settling.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.