4 Months Post Op - Coral Gables, FL

4months post op and im so happy with my results....

4months post op and im so happy with my results. i got 375cc silicone hp. I wish he put 400cc on my smaller breast then they would've been perfect. its not noticeable I just notice it bc I know one is slightly larger than the other ,i did my insision under the fold and the cut is so small . dr freiman was great, very nice, my breast look and feel natural. I refer himto anyone that's looking to get breast augmentation. I did lose sensitivity and nipples feel numb,he did tell me that can happen im hoping it will be fine and return back to normal in a few months ,it is only 4 months and even though they look and feel good they aren't fu lly healed and I have to keep that in mind but thank you dr freimain!!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I recommend him to anyone looking to have breast augmentation. I love my results

they look gorgeous :))) did he use the cohesive gummy bears implants or the gel silicone?
How was ur down time??
Thank you for taking your time to answer my questions. I'm 5'5 and 101lbs, maybe 102lbs, quite skinny. When I asked my doctor about the size, he said 290 or 320, 330cc. However, that was before I showed him pictures with what I was looking for. Then he said that he understood what I actually want and said that 380 it's more like the ones that I showed him. He also showed me different sizes on 3D and how will those look like on me (but I do understand that 3D is 3D, and I have to be realistic with the results). When he tried 390 on 3D I was happy with what I saw. However, I do not want to look like a bimbo:)) but I do want my boobs to be noticeable.
Could you please tell me how tall you are, your weight, and if you remember your diameter when your doctor measured you. It would be greatly appreciated. You seem to look like me. I'll have my pre-op appt next week, and I'm concerned about the size. Your boobies look awesome now.
im 5"2. I weigh 105 lbs. I'm not sure about diameter. but I was a 32 a. what did your Dr recommend?
You look great:) congrats
Hi i am getting mine done in about a month But am concerned that the feeling wont return. . Did the dr Tell u when u Will have your feeling in your nipples back ???
not everyone loses feeling after surgery.you'd have to ask your dr. but 6 months to a year is what I've read and heard from other people.
Did He Tell you if the feeling Will come back in your nipple ?? Im getting mine done next month and am wondering if the feeling Will ever return
Oh and just curious what your stats are: height, weight :)
Glad to see you are happy with his work. He is my PS and I'm scheduled for surgery this week on Thursday. Did you go through CGCC or the other surgery practice he was a part of? Your results look great! Right now they have me scheduled at 350cc but will confirm with him in surgery day for a final decision.
hes great. yes i did mine at coralgables cosmetic center. im 5'2 and weigh 105. i got 375cc. that size was perfect for me, im glad i went with my instincts anything smaller wouldnt have been worth it and anything bigger than 400cc for me would have been too big and it wasnt the look i was going for. what i do know is that after they heal and the swelling is gone they do get a bit smaller.
Thanks. :)
What kind of bras do u have on? I like them bc they hold your breast close to another and my ps said I need one like that. Your looking beautiful!
you just got yours done? they will settle and drop a bit more. mine were like that too for about 6 weeks till they settled you can see it in the 2nd picture. i massage them with cocoa butter and it has helped alot too with my scar,its started to fade . but the bra is body by victoria secret.
Yes. Im a little over 2 weeks. I got a body by victoria secret. Mine dont look like that on me. Too soon I reckon. Thanks for tha comment!