Breast Augmentation with Lift - Coral Gables, FL

Dr. Tal Roudner and his staff have been absolutely...

Dr. Tal Roudner and his staff have been absolutely wonderful. I had a breast augmentation under the muscle with donut lift with exceptional results. Dr. Roudner has wonderful bedside manners and made me feel comfortable the entire time. He is very detailed with his work and his recommendations were exactly what I needed for my body shape and size. I couldn't have made a better choice in choosing a plastic surgeon. I was very nervous about making the decision to have surgery in the first place and I felt reassured by his expertise, sweet personality, and his professionalism. I had very little pain after surgery and required only one day of prescription pain meds. I am now 6 wks after surgery and I am very satisfied. My breasts look naturally full with almost normal sensation. I highly recommend Dr. Roudner for any surgical procedure. I further want to conclude that his entire staff was amazing as well.
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely the best!!!!

congratulation. silicone? moderate or high profile? whats brand? thank you
             congrats

Congratulations! Glad to hear you found a PS that you trusted. Your recovery sounds amazing. We'd love to hear more details such as your stats and what type/size implants you got, etc. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Thank you Beth. I got smooth round moderate plus 275cc on both breasts with overfill to 300cc on my right.

Sounds like your PS may have adjusted the cc's to fix some asymmetry? Hope you enjoy bra and swimsuit shopping. Feel free to post photos...even clothed!