BA 1 Month Post Op and Absolutely Loving Them! - Coral Gables, FL

My stats: 5'5", 120lbs, from flat to fab!! I went...

My stats: 5'5", 120lbs, from flat to fab!! I went with 425cc silicone under muscle. I had my surgery on a Thursday and was back to work on Monday. There was no pain, only discomfort for about 2 weeks while the swelling went down. Another 2 months and I'll be bra shopping - can't wait!! If you're not familiar with the Keller Funnel Technique would recommend you read up on it. Highly recommend going to at least 2 or 3 consultations. One of those consultations should be with Dr. Altman.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Altman was great from my initial consultation all the way through to my follow up appointments. His credentials are pretty impressive and I was pleasantly surprised to find out he uses the Keller Funnel technique. Truly took it to another level when he personally called me the evening of my surgery to see how I was doing. His staff is just as great and his new office is fabulous!!! If you're considering a BA definitely recommend setting up a consultation with Dr. Altman so you can see what I'm talking about.