Hello ladies I been on here due to my BA with Dr....

Hello ladies I've been on here due to my BA with Dr. Ortega (click here to read my review), in march I went to miami got a BA done with him. I had a great experience not to mention beautiful breast I now am going in june for a BBL! In 124 pounds with some butt already but I want more to add volume. I always had a great body until I broke my ankle and was in bed rest for months. I had ankle surgery twice in one year & had screws and a plate put in. Im. 5'1 124 pounds after 4 months bed rest I went up to 145. I never ever been over 130 not to mention 5'1 I'm a bit of a "shorty" so worked out like crazy got down to 114 last summer but lost my curves "/ so I tried to gain weight which I did 10 pounds. I got some booty back but not enough, lol. The butt got bigger but not like before it always was standing out "/ maybe I'm getting older it changes whatever the case I want my pooked out booty back ! I booked with Dr. Ortega again since he did my beautiful breast and I trust him. Great PS with over 24 years experience, work ethic wonderful, very witty & made me feel very comfortable and at ease during my BA. Im looking forward to this im super excited as well happy & nervous! My BA was so easy no pain more discomfort im hoping this is as easy as my BA (bitting fingers) well ladies I will upload pics of me now "/ Dr. Ortega said I cant lose any weight im at almost needing to gain "/

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

my pics of me now / wish pics

I would love a tiny waist & pookie butt! Lol, … ive tried the gym to regain my booty but it just made it smaller! I been eating like a cow I gained 10 pounds I got some of my old action back but not sticking out like id like "/ I got thighs & hips but love a bigger ass :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

strange my pics did not upload

Reloading my own pics

Welcome to RS !
Thank you! But I been on here for months under a Breast Augmentation ;) I been lurking over the BBL thinking of doing it & finally I booked my date & decided to stop talking about my bbl on my BA review & make a BBL .=}
Welcome to bbl world.....you already look great. Hope you be blessed on this journey too!

pics wont upload

Let's see this time if the pics upload

You already look like a barbie..!!
Thank you hun!
Count down sister..!

Deposit down! Date set!

Just put ny first 2000 next two weeks I will pay the following. I got 4 weeks im super nervous and anxious!

Good luck on this new journey
Cgcosmetics is amazing. Their staff are great too. I had my BA 550ccs and TT done with them. Also did it at separate times. I am going back for BBL and lipo. I wonder if he is good with hips. You are going to look great..
guess who... ... lol. We need more booty pics!!!! Have you seen this girl, ugh.... her body is insane. Kathy Ferreiro

3 more weeks!

I'm heading back to CGC Cosmetics for my second time ! I'm excited and happy .. I just want a tiny waist and some more ass! Not too big but just enough.. Added two pics of me now ..

Good luck on your new booty (:
Thanks girl ! 3 weeks eeek
Definitely some good wish pics.. Good luck. You look fantastic now but I can only imagine afterwards

17 days n im freaking out!

No garmets yet! I honestly feel lost what to get together! I'm taking my multivitamins , bromelain, and vitamin c ..what else do I need?? I'm super nervous he may put too much fat in my ass or I don't have enough fat. I'm just freaking out n I already paid have the hotel booked but haven't booked my flight.. I know I know.. Pls help on the pre surgical stuff ladies thank you

more pics me now

Forgot to upload these.. I want my thighs, hips, arms and stomach all can take fat from there pls!

goodluck xoxo will look fab!!
Thanks doll xo
U already look amazing u gonna be one hot babe after your bbl;)

2 weeks!!!!!

Flights booked only 266.00 jetblue! My friends coming to watch over im super excited and anxious! Hoping for a nice round butt no square sponge bob pls! I just want a great ass not that mines not great just a needs volume! Still have not bought my garmets but yadira told me to buy the closed butt one not open. I see so many of ya with open ones so now I'm confused ..

Whoop Whoop, your time is coming chica! Can't wait!
9 days till miami 10 days till surgery
Yupiiii..!

thinking Dr.Fisher ??

I'm super confused im in love with all these BBl from Dr. Fisher patients!! Beautiful, round, bubble, asses just what I want! I've been seeing a little square ish look on some Dr. Ortegas work. I'm not sure now super confused although I've seen nice asses too hes done! Whats ya intake ladies??? I get 1 week till my BBL and I dont want to make the wrong decision but these ladies on fisher the butts look amazing and small waistlines! ! Ughhhhh

Much success!
Thanks will post pics once I can next sunday ;)
Good luck!!

A little about me before /after pics

Ladies I always had a nice bubble butt but 3 years ago after I broke my ankle and gained 20 pounds extra & im 5'1 I was determined to get rid if it. I was in bed rest for almost 3 months no gym no exercise for a year .. Now I ran on a treadmill (where I went wrong) did cardio cardio and not much weights "/ no squats nothing and I lost my ass! I'm turning 35 july 13th n your body does change as you get older as well if not eating good & not working out so I up loaded my before 3 years ago nice bubble I had n want back! I lost 2 pounds I been eating 4 meals a day and trying to gain weight! I see more flubber but the scales not moving! My hips, thighs, and stomach get bigger hopefully its worth it because I'm not to happy looking like this! Ok we got 1 week next monday I will be in the table next!

hey girlie... how are you making out? Did you figure out what you are going do?
I'm all paid so staying where im at. I'm out sunday bbl monday
Can't wait to see. Have a safe surgery.

fajas/sizes

Holy Sh%t these things are crazy tight!! ! How does someone breath in them!? I bought size small because according to the chart im a small & my coordinator suggest small. I called the store the lady suggested small… I ordered two from a local place ( thank god local) the fajas dont even go over my kneecap! Any easy way on how to put these body suckers on ? Literally sucks the life out of you. .I never used one but I'm gonna have to drive an hour n 20 min to exchange them because im leaving sunday I have no time! I know 4 days but I went through a depression stage today and asked myself at 34 do you really wanna go beat up on your body more? A bbl is not a permanent solution and I feel line as I am.. Kinda feel like I made a mistake because I'm adding more scars now on my body and who knows what else.. Sorry for being a debbie downer but there's affects to everything we do to our body wasnt sure if this was worth it "/ just confused and dont want anything physically to go wrong risks always play in affect… ugh… maybe its nerves

It'll be ok. Fat transfer is one of those things u have to really want because you really don't know what the outcome will be.
Thank you !! Just nervous you know.. My cousin is coming as well n she's getting a TT so I will let you know how Dr. Ortegas TT look even though we all know its different on everyone…
Oh thank you ! I called someone yesterday and got no return call but I live out of state I will only be in mami sunday till friday night

wish pics / me before I pounded this weight on

This is my wish pics . I know some of us put unrealistic pics but I been putting the weight on for this bbl.. This pic was 1 month ago so hoping to get my body back with extra asssssss..

Good luck hun you will be fine, you have high tolerance for pain. Wish you the best, cant wait to see that big butt!!
Why don't you just go to the gym and form that body?!? Rather than putting yourself through the pain?
I have & tried as soon as my stomach goes flat so don't my ass lol. Not flat but I lost volume & as I got older it changed.. I went through a bad ankle break and had to be in bedrest for 4 months gained 20 pounds. I worked that off and I got to 114 and my butt just never came back after that.. Your body changes as you get older to. I'm 35 and the volume when I was 25 just not there. . as you can see my previous pics to now.. After my ankle break , laying in bed 4 months stuffing my face it changed. .

surgery tomorrow!

Getting ready to hit the airport! Early a.m 7:00 gotta be at CG Cosmetics! Incase you can't do your blood at home they do it for you .. I'm getting blood dont there and then 11:00 surgery! Wish me luck dolls.. ;)

Hope your well cant wait to see you best wishes!!
Goodluck!!!!
Mamita, los mejores deseos y buena suerta Con todo vas a estar bella..:-)

bbl not happy!

Sorry ladies will post pics later but I am not happy at all n my gut instincts was right! I feel as I lost volume! My ass in my opinion is no where near big! My right cheek looks like it don't end as if goes right into my leg! If i known this id never done or definitely not with him! I only basing this on my garment . I've been crying my eyes out! I knew knew I should of with fisher… my before garment pic has more volume! At this point in my faja im t?hibking a waste of time/ money n I would of never bothered to think I gained weight for this is beyond me! I rarely have pain just discomfort. I'm hoping once my garments off im wrong but you will see not much change before n after in my ass volume. .just passed off I would of been fine without the bbl or as I wanted fisher!

bbl

My coordinator says "lilly 4 months to results " im no doctor but I dont have the volume now gets make me think I will later? Dont ww lose cc? B its swolled up which only means it will get smaller! Beyond disappointed

worst then I had!

Look at these before after of me really aint nothing change! No shape no curve in my ass. I'm a petite girl not over shaped I figured my body be easy.. I had more bible before my BBl my ass is just wider!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

wheres my bubbleb or volume????

Before n after ask me I look worst n don't be nice I hate fakeness! I see so many girls bubbles right off the bat!

Hi darling! How are you feeling today?
Hey girlie, hang in there Mama! you have a very small petite body and you are soooo swollen right now. You may not see immediate results like the other fuller figured woman. When you have lipo it sometimes takes up to 6 months to see results. Stay positive chica, you have a fabulous body and I am sure he only enhanced it. Give it some time... look at me. I was so unhappy with my doctor and the results in the beginning. Now I have beautiful full 36G breasts. I wish I had a bit more profile but over all he gave me very natural tatas! XOXO -- let me know if you need anything, happy healing!
Give it time hun, def try another faja vedette 929 or MariaE trust me it makes a world of a different. Have u seen ur results without the garment? I know you've heard it all at this point, stay positive hun!! Happy healing & good luck! If u need anything, you know how to reach me!

"/

Hi ladies so I saw my PS I give it him ! He said for me to relax im all swelled up & results will get better ( lets effing hope for!) comfirmed 2000 cc transferred is that good? My back today is sore! So my ass is totally black n blue. My pants didnt fit so thats good sign.. He took from my inner thighs arms back n stomach. . I will post more pics in a couple days.. My puss is super fat gross! It better go down, stomach flat but puss is like a 500 pound girl lost weight..

You should measure yourself... Seeing the actual numbers will give you a better idea of how much you grew.
Aww lily. Sorry its not going well. 1000 ccs us very good. That's big...um hoping fir 900-1000 ccs too for my small frame. Give it some time and I will pray it turns out for you. Its a good thing you talked to him! I do see more projection in today's pics!
I am so jelly! Lol I was reading you BA post today and then the BBL and I think I am more bummed now than ever! I am 4 weeks post up from a mommy make over and I am not too happy with my BA one boob is slihhtly bigger than the other and I did not go to CG Cosmetics because I had read about that one girl last year that went into a comma so I got scared but looking at your breasts I am questioning should I have gone there! I am just not happy with my tatas not what I expected. I kinda also regret not getting em bigger either. I went from a full B to a full C. So now I am thinking I wanna redo em maybe in a year get em bigger and better if they dont adjust from here to there and also get this BBL! Did you try doing any beach body workouts or weight training before deciding to get the BBL because I am wondering if I could get it up like that before resorting to cosmetic surgery..

DAY 3

Well some changes & for the better still think not enough ass but here's 2 pics & I start massages with marian today. . no pain just sore back..

I don't know about you but a definitely see a nice ass! Those are good results girl!
There u go u see booty is starting to pop out your skin needs to stretch out as well
I def see a difference. How does it feel?

I got my first massage!

I met marian sweetheart and was very helpful.. Number 1 her ans ortega recommended NO fajas with holes on the bum.
2. She suggested I start my faja board now.
Also I woke up with a puffy face , puffy face went to cgc they said its from sleeping face down?? Marian said its the fluids..
Im very active through this whole BBL no pain just back sore from sleeping and discomfort from laying in the back seat of a car because no sitting on the bum..
Marian massages where great no pain went by quick but felt good on my back. My ass is hard rock lower stomach full of fluid.. Will take more pics tomorrow it seems to change daily…

It looks nice and round to me, I think it's going to "fluff" out very nicely!!!! I'll be following you, so please continue to post updates and pix! Thanks and happy healing! xoxo
I'm actually gonna post a few now
Lilyflower!! I remember you from the BA page. Whats your goal to be a 'Goddess" lol. You are close to it. Beautifully stunning! Good for you!

4 days post op

Dying for my hips to go down I look wider with them ( I hate hips) only is sleeping n I wake up with a puffy face and headache.. Very bruised n Swelling still there. . I kinds wish I never done it cuz the recovery is the worst.. No sitting, no sleeping on back just uncomfortable.

Wishing a speedy recovery for you. You look great and the swelling will go down. Xoxo
Thank you! You look amazing!
Hey love hope all works out for you and you are doing good ,,, I think I will need to go a revision 2 do toy but getting small after 3 weeks and no hips !!!

6 days post op

I had 3 massages with marian and she drained me because Dr. Ortega dont drain? Whatever I'm over him.. I believe ny body before was better, before I gained the pounds for my bbl. I really look the same except he made me wider. I wanted my hips gone he created more! Everything I got I already had if you look at my BA review you can see. The only change is I do have a hump ass now like the top has gotten bigger n he forgot to add in the bottom cheeks. My bottom goes straight into my leg it does not end or cup and thats not my ideal ass! I could of gone without this instead I got a ass thats big only on top where the back meets (which) is great but the bottom has nothing goes flat! Not impressed ive seen numerous girls 5 days post op look great and the body amazing! I also ran into another girl on here who lost her ass after doing this. After the swelling the ass went.. My boobs I swear are not as big either! They flattened out! I've heard of this before so safe to say I do regret doing this instead I just got lipo mini scars and a little ass on top of my bum. . definitely would never gone through this is I knew this. I was not a big girl I already had curves so I dont understand where one can go wrong? Posted before and after for ya can see what I'm talking about .

Your situation is a little different than most gals on RS. You had an amazing body before either surgery. Your BA result is A+ and your BBL is to early to be graded. You been on this site long enough to know that 'TIME' is an important factor. Just because other ladies look is achieved only a few days post-op, doesn't mean your look wont be achieved. If you could fast forward one month, this could save a lot of tears and worry, but we have to wait it out. Patients... is easier said than done, but we got to try. My post op day 5, 6 and 7, I was a crying mess. I scared my family, but none of them could understand my disappointment. Now I look back and realize that I had no reason to have gotten my self so worked up. I just needed to let time reveal my true result. TRY, to be patient, pretty lady.

Hi ladies I just wanted to thank you guys for your encouraging words and guiding me through this BBL. I would like to explain reason why I'm not liking my results to some they dont know but I actually never had stomach rolls or was a "big girl" so when I came out and saw I had a big belly flopping over my puddy cat I freaked out! I never in my life was not able to not see my private area. I still have this little heavy sack on top of it why I dont know, is this normal dont know so I panicked! I still have the fluid sack lower bikini line right above the lips (still cant see my cootchie) so its normal for me to react that way since I never had a belly sack as I do now. I also said I wanted the hips to be gone ( I hate my hips) my hips are bigger! So seeing myself wider before coming into the BBL and with a huge sack down there in panicking.. Wake up today totally flat stomach then I went grocery shopping had a bowl of cereal here comes the belly fat again and cootchie sack… im over it if this is not gone by 3 /4 weeks I as usually will just burn it off through the gym. As I said I never saw my body like this so I reacted and I'm hoping for the best as the weeks go by.. At this point I'm wearing 2 fajas lol ones loose in areas the other isnt until my new one arrives.. Iwasq126 before my bbl im still 132 after.. Strange but I guess shifting fat adds pounds? Not sure and CGCosmetics only gave me the answers " in time your body you wanted will come" I definitely wont be doing work with them again or any plastic surgery what so ever. Both my BA and BBL I had no pain just sleeping sucked! My BA ortega did a great job but then again he even questioned why was I doing them they were perfect? I told him I wanted bigger perfect ones so ,, both times I have him jobs that didnt need much work as you see my bbl pics I was not heavy I had great curves just wanted more projection on my ass.. Thank you ladies you all been great and kind I will continue as to see what happens to this body..

Awww, i'm sorry you're not feeling too happy about it hun! I hope you are feeling better about it soon once the swelling gone down you should see the result better. Once you're fully heal you should start doing some squats, you really will see result at least in my case. I was a 33inches Hip and it went up to 36, I'm a petite Asian Girl (my hip isn't wide, waist is not very small) I start squatting for 2 months, and BOOM , ass out of no where! ;) Try that to maximized your post op result Feel better soon doll!
Thank you! You will have great breast . I believe he's great at that.. Not up with this healing process but thank you again and good luck on your BA
As swelling goes down you will be happier with your results. I swelled up so much I gained 12lbs in fluids.. I had a monster butt for 2 weeks!! Lol I cried on day 9, hating the way I looked and felt. Like you, I've always had a flat stomach and it was a big shocker to see the huge disgusting pouch on my lower abdomen. Now things are a lot better. Hang in there hun, give your body time to heal ;)

my pre surgery body :'(

Just my body before I started to add wright for my bbl.. This is why I'm so depressed thinking I was fine why did I do this & now not happy

I had under the chin lipo about a month ago, and for the first 2 weeks, I had more of a double chin than EVER! I was like HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! But every week, the swelling goes down... are you feeling little lumps yet in your lipo areas?
Not yet am u suppose too?? I'm.a licensed massage therapist so I will start massaging them.
I hear you! I'm crazy over keeping my body in shape this is why this is killing me! I'm 35 next month and I'm not bad for an bag lol. I just posted my before and my 1 week pre op go check them out. I'm actually thinking of light work out starting next week.. I walked for 40 min yesterday not sure if its a good or bad thing "/ just feel huge!

day 8 at work

I don't need to sit for my job and I feel fine, great im back too work! I was like this for my BA as well, both procedures were more sleeping discomfort. I guess I have a high pain tolerance, happy healing ladies back to work. .

Girl you are just bloated! You're body is enflamed because remember it was an invasive procedure. The lipo roadways jerking your fat out and tugging at your skin. So all of the displacement caused your sensitive body to swell. I'm positive once a month or two passes, you'll look 10x different. Don't play games with that faja though. It's the main component/ factor for those results.
I don't I wear it day n night. Only time I take it off is to shower.. Should they be skin tight or fitted?
I know the girls that go to Dominican Republic were there tight but, I don't think It should be cuting off ur circulation

9 das post op lost 3 pounds

Went into surgery 127 came out 133 today 9 days later 130 so I lost 3 pounds. Its important to eat smart because this is not a temporary body! Now we invested money time and pain, lol, you want keep your new body. I can't workout yet so next best thing id eating smart. I cut my carbs down and no soda just sparkling water. Eat clean get better benefits and we wont need to do surgery anymore. Once I can work out in gonna be on my lunges, squats and no. Running for me cuz thats how I lost the weight! Also theres good carbs to eat to maintain our bodies like avacado which I love. .happy wednesday ladies

oops

I ment this is not a permanent body if we don't take care of ourselves.. Sorry.… ive been a rollercoaster with this but I'm getting better thanks all

Shaping up nice!
It's looking great. "oh my god becky...look at her butt!" haha
Lol yup its coming along and I'm liking it!

faja loose or tight??? Help!?

Ladies I have a tight faja on new. My other is not as tight on.. Does a tight fajas affect the butt? Will it make it smaller? Or should I remain with the not as tight one? Super confused.… nor do I want my ass shrinking .. After surgery it 43 inches now its 41 almost 2 weeks post op.. Not cuz the faja im just changing fajas now..… pls any info help thanks

I'm having my SX Monday with him... I'm super scared!!!! but did you get 2000 each cheek or all together? I love your butt I'm going to tell him I want something like yours!!! and don't worry it looks amazing it just takes time hun.
2000 all together.. Thank you! Don't be scared it was so fast. I woke up and was like "ok lets go I wanna get to my hotel" pain was minimum for me more discomfort from not being able to sit on my butt or lay on my back!…
1000 a cheek im assuming because my coordinator said 2000 was put in

Birthday outfit for tomorrow!

I turn 35 7/13 so bought this one piece at bebe new body feels like my old body when I was 20 , lol… perky ass again..

Happy B-lated bday! You look good!
You got it all going on girlfriend xoxo
Them white pants are fire!! You look good.

so yesterday was my 2 weeks!

Here my 2 weeks post op me on my bday outfit sunday..

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

oops forgot to write my recovery

No more bruising. . back still hurts from sleeping. My ass is finally starting to soften up but still tight & hard. . my thighs got only a little smaller I only see my stomach & butt change no arms (but I havent wore my arm garment) my incisions are dried closed up at this point. .

Happy belated birthday doll and your body looks AMAZing to me especially in that red one piece!!!!
You look sooooo good you make me want a bigger butt.

3 weeks bbl / BA Doll with Dr.Ortega

I actually done my BA with Dr. Ortega march 11 & now my BBL 3 weeks as of monday. My measurements before I dont know "/ but now its waist 26' bum 41 1/2 thighs 39' thighs I already had he did not add. My incisions on my ass is itchy but I hear thats its due to healing. Im wearing my faja day n night but only 2 days for a few hours I didnt due to special events. Im driving on a boppy with not all my weight down. I hold myself up as much as I can… im Not exercising yet just eating normal.. I got a faja with three adjustments on the belly so if I want it tighter I can change it.. I do love my new body.. Body still sore from the lipo & lower back kills due to sleeping.. I do sit on my butt but not for long periods or only if I have to which is not much. .I been using foams on my sides with my faja as well to mold my waist.. Thank you dolls..

Im so loving your body girl, for some reason Ive been thinking about bbl lately, even tho I shouldnt be lol but u look great!!
You look beautiful, I'm trying to decide between Ortega and fisher
U went to CG cosmetics? What did u think about the facility? Clean? The staff?

6 weeks 8/11/2014

Hi ladies sorry I have not posted but I got pics and wow monday already 6 weeks post op! My bums much softer it has gone down a bit "/ its ok I wanted a natural looking butt and I believe i got it. I get stings here n there and I still have my surgery scars. I just started using scarguard lets see how it works.. My bum is bubbley and sticks out like I wanted. Still feels sore if its grabbed hard "/ overall I like my new body, my stomach is flat but once the fajas off I feel it getting puffy "/ 4 months with the faja Dr. O SAYS SO.….. My thighs are smaller as well im still 127 surgery weight…

You look great Hun love your results. I know you did ur boobs and bbl with Dr. O have u seen any TT done by him? I got a great quote but just need to see his work on TT.
Yea actually my cousin did a TT with him when I did the BBL
Ohk does she have review on here. How was her results?

9 weeks post op!

Hi ladies! I've been trying to enjoy my summer with my new body but with the faja & it being so hot its hard! I do sleep with it every night but on occasions I dont wear it. I started the gym as well! My butt has home down :( but I still got some. Note to new girls if you live in a city of all seasons best time is winter! .. I still get stings here & there & my butt hurts if you whack. I uploaded some pics & im started to eat healthy because I feel my stomach getting bigger so no way on that!

WOW! looks amazing!

9 weeks post op

Took these pics real quick cuz I didnt upload nudies.. Not the greatest pics my shadow is in the way..

oops I forgot

Forgot to mention I started with a medium faja & now im in a small. Note to the ladies some fajas run really small especially the colombian fajas! But I prefer the colombian fajas cuz hey have 3 adjustable clips n you dont have to keep buying after your stomach gets smaller.. Also this site carries them pretty cheap www.Vivamybody.Com happy healing all xoxo

Hi Lily! You look amazing :) How much weight did u have to gain before surgery? He asked me to gain too
You look amazingggg