Family and School Reunion Envy - Coral Gables, FL

Wanted to look less tired and stressed. I attended...

Wanted to look less tired and stressed. I attended several different functions over the holidays and many friends & family memebers commented on the fact that I looked less tired and younger. I have been going to Dr. Martin for this procedure for years. This was after having the procedure done by several other practitioners, so I know that he is the best.
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

I have used Dr. Martin for several differant procedures over many years and have always been extremely satisified. I was familiar with his educational background and experiance, so I felt confident in my descion to start treatment with him. Also, he was recommended to me by other medical professionals that I know and trust. He has lectured at several medical conferences. He is always up to date with the latest innovations in cosemtic procedures and I like the fact that he will frankly tell you what he believes will or won't work for you. P.S. His staff is also top notch!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Botox community today.