Amazing Rhinoplasty - Coral Gables, FL

I am a college student, but ever since I was a...

I am a college student, but ever since I was a little girl I always hated my nose. I am now 20 years old and one random day my mom told me that she was going to start saving up for me to have Rhinoplasty done; I was so excited! I then went "Doctor Seeking", I wanted to set up various consultations and see who I liked best; all the doctors I saw told me that my nose was nearly impossible to operate on due to my thick skin, except Dr. Altman. Thankfully Dr. Altman had the perfect plan on how to do my nose, and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Altman is very sweet and funny, which makes him someone you can feel very comfortable around. Dr. Altman and his staff are very professional and caring. I am a very happy patient! Dr. Altman gave me all I wished for and more!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hooray for generous moms! We'd love to see your photos so we can witness your transformation.