27 Y/o, 5'4", 130lbs TS, Stellar Breast Augmentation Procedure! - Coral Gables, FL

One of the challenges for being a TS is looking in...

One of the challenges for being a TS is looking in the mirror and having your reflection not correspond to how you feel from within. It has been a dream to have natural looking full breast not only for aesthetic reasons but most of all for my psycho-emotional well being.

My journey began by searching through the net for the most skilled Cosmetic Surgeon in South Florida and bumped across a lot of promising websites of various surgeons who offer this procedure. Due to my experience in my career and knowing the power of recommendation, I combed through a number of surgeon's reviews and ratings from different channels. I used google, yahoo and yelp reviews and so as rip off report and healthgrades. After narrowing down my options, I then looked at their accreditations and accolades as well. I understand that you should not include the surgery cost when choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon but this is also a factor that I considered. I went from a number of Surgeons and facilities down to a choice of 3 but due to my hectic work schedule it was challenging to make an appointment but I was able to make it through.

I called Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery and spoke to Melanie, she held my hand through the process, from scheduling to the financing options and she most definitely validated my choice in choosing Howard Robinson as my surgeon. Not only that he has performed numerous TS Breast Augmentation but he is also very caring and professional as well.

They offered a great financing option which made the expense more manageable and Stephanie made it a breeze for me. Their support staff really made me feel at ease and not in a commercial way. It feels that they truly care about their patients and proven it in a number of ways.

We had a final consult on the day of surgery and this is when my fiancé, Dr. Robinson, Valerie and I discussed the final details of my procedure. Dr. Robinson and Valerie were very thorough and made sure that I know what to expect in regard to the outcome of my breast augmentation. We collectively decided to do my 399cc round silicone implants under the muscle to achieve the top fullness that I was looking for. This size brought me from a flat chest to a full C!

The surgery went well and my recovery period was normal as expected and I had no complications. I account my great recovery from the stellar execution of Dr. Robinson and CRNA Valerie who both did an amazing job in making sure that the surgery went well.

With the help of Dr. Robinson, CEO/Founder/CRNA Valerie McCallister and the rest of the staff of Premier Center of Cosmetic Surgery my dream has become a reality! A special thanks to Dee and Maria for showing your care in making this journey as comfortable as possible and also to Melanie and Stephanie for being so patient and understanding. I would be very honest that I am not the easiest patient around since I worry about everything. So thank you all, for such a positive experience!

4 weeks and 2 days after Breast Augmentation Surgery

Dr. Robinson cleared me to go back to my normal routine with only 1 restriction. No underwire bras. I was very excited to go bra less and I have been since my visit last week! The girls are starting to settle and I am becoming more comfortable with them. They look amazing and I will share some pics in 2 months.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Robinson is excellent. He made sure that we are on the same page on how the outcome of my procedure is going to be and he explained the procedure very thoroughly. His execution on the procedure is stellar since the outcome is amazing!