28 Yr Old Mom Needing a Boob Job :) - Miami Beach, FL

OK so I finally decided to get breast implants. I...

OK so I finally decided to get breast implants. I have only been wanting them since I was 18!!! Before seeing Dr. Freiman I went to Straxx and was totally turned off by the initial consultation with the surgeon. So I was already a little skeptical ... But after talking with Dr.Freiman I felt a lot better. He took the time to answer my questions and added things he thought it was important to know. So I scheduled my surgery and went in March 11 and had it done. I will say that if you are looking for a more personal experience, you should look elsewhere. But if your OK with being in and out its a good place to go. Plus the price is right. I went from a 36a to saline moderate profile 360/380cc. I went with moderate profile because I wanted more of a natural look.

Another thing I must note is the pain was pretty bad after. I wish more people would say that. Lol I know everyone's pain tolerance is different, but my god it was painful. I had surgery on Tuesday and went back to work on Monday , but couldn't stay the day. Took Tuesday off and finally started feeling like myself on Wednesday. So it took me a whole week to feel 80% normal. Today I am 1week and 5days post op and feel normal again lol.

I will keep posting progress pics and posts....I found realself a great help and would like to help other . Good luck girls!!

almost two weeks post op....

The tape is off! Yay! My nipples look much better than expected!

dropping a bit more

Well my boobies are feeling and looking better...they feel a lot more squishier! Lol. They finally feel like they're mine For the most part.:)

my progress

So this is what I'm looking like in a sports bra!!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Not including the procedure price, how much did you have to spend on the things they didnt offer like travel, room, medicine, bras, etc.? Thanks! :)
The man is amazing I removed my tape one week after surgery and it was like my nipples were never touched ! Dr.Frieman rocks !!!!
Congrats. I am scheduled for surgery on 4/23. Thanks for being honest and sharing your pain experience. I am expecting the worst so I can be prepared! =)
Good luck !!!
I think I am one of few who felt the pain was unbearable lol Congrats I had my BA done with dr Frieman a month ago he is amazing !!!
Omg yes ! I was not expecting that much pain. Congrats to you too. :)