28 Yr Old Mom Needing a Boob Job :) - Miami Beach, FL

OK so I finally decided to get breast implants. I...

OK so I finally decided to get breast implants. I have only been wanting them since I was 18!!! Before seeing Dr. Freiman I went to Straxx and was totally turned off by the initial consultation with the surgeon. So I was already a little skeptical ... But after talking with Dr.Freiman I felt a lot better. He took the time to answer my questions and added things he thought it was important to know. So I scheduled my surgery and went in March 11 and had it done. I will say that if you are looking for a more personal experience, you should look elsewhere. But if your OK with being in and out its a good place to go. Plus the price is right. I went from a 36a to saline moderate profile 360/380cc. I went with moderate profile because I wanted more of a natural look.

Another thing I must note is the pain was pretty bad after. I wish more people would say that. Lol I know everyone's pain tolerance is different, but my god it was painful. I had surgery on Tuesday and went back to work on Monday , but couldn't stay the day. Took Tuesday off and finally started feeling like myself on Wednesday. So it took me a whole week to feel 80% normal. Today I am 1week and 5days post op and feel normal again lol.

I will keep posting progress pics and posts....I found realself a great help and would like to help other . Good luck girls!!

almost two weeks post op....

The tape is off! Yay! My nipples look much better than expected!

dropping a bit more

Well my boobies are feeling and looking better...they feel a lot more squishier! Lol. They finally feel like they're mine For the most part.:)

my progress

So this is what I'm looking like in a sports bra!!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon