Sillicone Implants and Lift on Tubular Breast Deformity

I did this surgery cause my breasts have always...

I did this surgery cause my breasts have always been kind of deformed and lopsided. I Had Surgery in November 2010 and now had it revised in August. The first surgery I had a donut mastopexy on the left breast, a regular mastopexy with an anchor scar on the right breast, sillicone implants.

There was significant improvement but they were still very asymmetrical. I recently had a revision surgery (3 days ago on Aug 29) and They already look MUCH more symmetrical. I also went up in size to D. The pain was tolerable, and both times I was walking around fine on the second day, and off pain meds by the third day.

Honestly the most uncomfortable thing was being constipated for days after...and not being able to exercise really sucked. However it was well worth it, and my doctor was great. The staff at Dr Roudner's office is very pleasant and makes you feel very comfortable.

Day 6: felling perfectly fine, just bored... and...

Day 6: felling perfectly fine, just bored... and wanting to get these itchy bandages off and take a proper shower lol

FYI my moms thinking of having the procedure done now since she saw the improvement he made with me, and he quoted her around $4,000 for donut lift and saline implants. So do go in for a consult if you're at all interested but deterred by the price. He will work with you, and financing is available.
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

I recommend him thoroughly. Hes not the most polite, but hes professional, and he does great work. His staff is awesome. The nurses are all really nice and informative. They answer your questions quickly, even if you call after hours...the doc WILL call you right away. Hes very attentive. Hes also very loyal to his clients. I paid $6,900 the first time, but only paid $1,400 the second time.

Your photos really help tell your story. Thanks so much for posting them. I'm glad you're up and at 'em so quickly after surgery. We truly appreciate your sharing here on RealSelf!

Thanks :)