Almost a Flat Belly - Coral Springs, FL

I had a lot of excess skin due to 3 pregnancies...

I had a lot of excess skin due to 3 pregnancies and my whole mid section filled with stretch marks.

During the tummy tuck about 60-70% of the stretch marks were removed (I still have from my pubic line to just under my belly button, before they went up to under my breast!). The Dr. also lipo'd my waist and love handles and I am very satisfied with my new figure!

I had the procedure done 5 months ago and the scar is very visible as I have fair skin and the scar has darkened and is nos purplish but everyone heals differently. The scar around my belly button is less visible although I still wouldn't wear a bikini. Before I had to always wear corset type waist belt to control my flab but not anymore! It feels great to just put anything on and go, and always look good!

The difference is amazing. Note that this procedure is very painful. I had various done at the same time and they did not hold a candle to the pain i my tummy. Fortunately I was sent home with a pain pump (injecting anesthesia directly to the belly) and an arsenal of pain killers. Even so you need to move around carefully.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very experienced, knew exactly how to shape me up.

Hello would happen to have any pictures
Hi Wannabedoll. Im wondering how old you are? I'm 48 so I'm wondering how much difference age makes on the outcomes/results for tummy tuck surgery?

Congratulations on your new tummy!   I love hearing about positive results.

The scar will continue to fade over the next several months so I bet you will be happy with the final results.  I say a scar beats having a double muffin top any day.

Keep posting and let us know how you are doing from month to month.