8 Treatments & Very Satisfied - Face & Neck - Coquitlam, BC

Purchased a series of Face & Neck Venus Freeze...

Purchased a series of Face & Neck Venus Freeze treatments from Body Bar Laser Clinic. Purchased during their open house event and paid $1599.00 ( I also purchased the velashape package, will write a seperate review on those results).
The first treatment was complimentary, half my face was done and then I was sat up and given a mirror. I could see the difference and did purchase. I came once a week for the 8 treatment series. I noticed that the results from the first treatment was starting to fade by the time I went in for the 2nd treatment. This happend with each treatment until I hit my 4th treatment. Then something amazing happend. My face was as tight, people were noticing and commenting on how great I looked. I feel that this was a great investment and I have since purchased a maintenance package (1 treatment every 2-3 months). Affordable & worth the investment.
Body Bar Laser Clinic

I've had 8 treatments on my face/neck. All improvements have disappeared 3 weeks after the last treatment. Did anyone else have this experience??
I had six treatments to face, neck, and under jaw area. I saw absolutely no improvement. What a disappointment! I am scheduled to go in next week for my "follow-up" at $175. Considering canceling the appointment since I feel it would be a waste of money, but would like to find out if other people have had similar results. Initial treatment "special" cost me $1,700. I could have just as well thrown that money in the garbage.

Wow sounds like having multiple treatments really paid off.  Thanks for sharing your story with us, please keep us updated on any additional progress or changes!