Subtle Teosyal Lip Filler! - Coquitlam, BC

My lips weren't necessarily small, but I wanted a...

My lips weren't necessarily small, but I wanted a bit of extra volume and fullness. I did a lot of research on the internet, always coming across paid ads for high profile plastic surgeons, and mixed reviews from smaller offices. Eventually I swallowed my pride and asked some of my friends, who seemed quite proud of their previous procedures, who they suggest I should see for my lip fillers. Time after time, Dr. Daniel Yip's name came up! It was like everybody knew about him. I was pleased with the amount of options he proposed and honesty in his advice- I decided to go ahead with Teosyal lip filler injections. I guess some people go with Juvaderm because it's been around longer (according to the internet), but I found out that what people usually pay for 1 vial of juvaderm (only 0.8cc), is the equivalent of the longer-lasting Teosyal (1.0cc) in both cost and volume/appearance. I purchased a full vial (1cc) of Teosyal, despite only wanting 0.7cc injected, because it was cheaper to purchase in higher volumes and if I wanted any touch ups, I would still have part of a vial on file at the office. I'm incredibly happy with my improved lips- they turned out subtle and natural-looking, just as I had requested!
Your lips look great- very subtle and natural!  Did they swell or bruise the first couple of days afterwards?
No bruising or even swelling for me! I had heard sometimes less experienced doctors might not be able to prevent bruising, but for me I had no problems! Lucky lucky!
That is great :)

Still amazing!

I got a few compliments already, my new lips are just the right shape and volume. All I can think about is what I want done next... exciting! Going in for a follow up in a few days!
Dr. Daniel Yip

When asking around about who I should see for my injections, all I had to do was say I live in the Tri-Cities for people to immediately suggest Dr. Daniel Yip... I guess he's a local secret! Very pleased with the ease of booking the consultation and procedure, even despite his having an apparently large client base. Also, I liked that Dr. Yip and his wife run a private family doctor practice as well... it makes me feel more trusting of his chosen products and procedures. Only downside- it seems there aren't payment installment plans available through their office though- so make sure you have a card or cash!