One Matrix Treatment Helped Shrink my Pores! - Cooper City, FL

I am a female, late 40's. I have always had...

I am a female, late 40's. I have always had thicker skin on my face. I have had some acne throughout the years, including cystic type, but no scarring.

I have had one matrix about two years ago and before that, six IPL Photo facials to even out red and brown pigmented skin. I don't have pics to prove it, and pics probably wouldn't have shown much improvement, but I know the Matrix helped shrink my pores on nose and cheeks! It took skin on my nose a full month to heal from it tho and the first week I looked like I had a terrible dotted sunburn. Before Matrix my pores were large and getting larger with age, also the pores on and around my nose constantly needed attention in order to try to keep them clean looking. Since the Matrix treatment, the pores are noticeably smaller on my nose and cheeks. The pores on my nose are more normal now and I don't need facials every other day to keep them clean!

Another problem the Matrix treatment helped significantly was on little bumps that were forming on my forehead that looked like the start of pimples, but never came out. The dermatologist said it was my skin not healing properly anymore.
My complaints would be the look of my skin the day after...scary! Another complaint is that even though I have a smaller sized face, the Matrix session ran out of pulses before my whole face was completed.

In conclusion, the one Matrix treatment did help diminish the size of my pores and help my skin to heal more normally again! Although a bit painful initially and ugly for about a week, I have scheduled a second treatment to try to tighten up skin on lower face(was not treated before)and target a few spots I feel need some refining.

Just checking in for an update, sounds like you had amazing results with the Matrix treatment, did you only have to have one treatment?
Forever Young Medspa-Livia

I chose this provider because I had been here before for other reasons and I trust them.